Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

If I saw something at Costco on Monday ...

... do you think it will still be there if I go this afternoon?

They had Hanna Anderson PJs and some summer clothes. But it's a trek over there for me, so I'm debating whether to try.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: If I saw something at Costco on Monday ...

• Options
    imageGRKaters:

Call the store and ask.

this, definitely call first, Costco is very iffy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    <3 Watching the snow <3 <br> Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    "A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for"
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    There are several Costco stores in our area, but I have a rule with Costco to buy it when I see it because it never fails that they sell out of what I want to buy or DD's size. Good luck. I bet pps are right and they would hold something for you too.
  • Options

I called, and I was shocked how NICE they were! The woman told me how many units of tops, pj's, etc they had left, and the size range. And she APOLOGIZED that she couldn't tell me what colors & designs they were.

I assumed I'd get someone on the phone who would tell mesomething like "Look lady, this is a frickin' warehouse. I'm not going to run out and look for jammies."

• Options

Yay, gotta love Costco!!

BTW, I love your siggy picture.  Is that at Kids Cuts?  (The cape/apron thingy looks familiar Smile)

• Options

Costco puts stars or asteriks on the upper right hand corner of the price signs for items that are discontinued....so once those are gone, there are gone gone.  Although, I do agree that some of that clothes, and especially the good sizes, can get snatched up really fast!  I am really hoping for the kids summer zipper all cotton PJs to come back! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"