TTC after 35
Options

Have new RE, had 2nd HSG, started Jenny Craig...

Hi Girls,

I haven't been on the board much these days.  Took a little break.  In the meantime I started with a new RE (HMO).  My old one was always out on medical leave.  Too bad cause I really liked her.  Anyway, when I last tested with her it was Sept. 2010.  New RE made me do FSH and Estradriol blood test again.  FSH went up.  was 7.8 now 8.7.  In Sept. I aslo did HSG.  It came back showing both tubes blocked but other RE and myself thought tubes spasimed because I had been getting PG.  Well, I haven't gotten PG since last HSG.  New RE made me redo test sort of.  It was a procedure assuming I had blocked tubes so much more intense than last test.  This was more like going in for surgory.  They inserted a ballon to inject dye which will force tubes to open unless majorly blocked.  It hurt but I got clear tubes and thankfully they didn't have to go further with inserting a tube in my tube....ouch!   What else....I started Jenny Craig to help lose some weight.  I needed something strict.  It's going well but it's only been a week.  I can't start TTC for another two cycles due to last procedure and a planned vacation (going to Maui end of May).  I think we are going to try IUI in July.  I hope everyone else is doing well.  I see lots of exciting action going on. 

GL to all:)

Re: Have new RE, had 2nd HSG, started Jenny Craig...

• Options

Hi! Welcome back!! I used to be Birdiebrd (if that rings a bell).

I hope things go well with the new RE.  I really love my RE and would be lost if I had to switch (well okay that's a little dramatic).   

I'm hoping to start TTC again by July (I had another miscarriage and my betas are being a*holes about going down) so hopefully we will both have summer announcements! Yes

Good luck with Jenny Craig. I'm sure you'll do great!

Have fun in Maui!!! Paradise

• Options

Welcome back!  Glad to hear tubes are clear!

Have fun in Maui!  That sounds like fun!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    good to see you back, coming from the occasional poster here!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"