Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

I wonder if this is teething related?

DS hasnt been himself this week. He was tired early, hitting a lot, and having meltdowns around dinner time. Last night was the worse and we put him into bed at 630 (normal bedtime is 7ish). Well we noticed on the video monitor that he rolled around/was awake for about an hour after we put him to bed. I went up once and rocked him. He didnt cry, or get a book, just laid there (normally he is asleep within minutes of being put down).

Also for the last two days (maybe three?) he hasnt wanted to get up from his nap. My child normally doesnt nap well and will either babble a lot or read when he gets up. Now he just lays down. 

I wonder if you think this could be teething related? He doesnt have a fever, eats fine, etc. I know that he is cutting at least 2 second year molars and two eye teeth (he has been for 2 or more weeks).

Anyways, just wondering aloud :)

Like giveaways? Like my blog!
www.facebook.com/TryVermontFirst
I love these two beautiful children!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: I wonder if this is teething related?

• Options
    it could be..or he could have a little virus
    when i brought ds for his 2yr check up his blood work showed his white blood cell count was low...long story short it ended up being b/c he had a virus.  he showed NO symptoms and was just a cranky mess...i thought it was terrible twos for two weeks and then he snapped right out of it.
    has motrin helped? eye teeth and molars are the worst!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"