Attachment Parenting
Options

"Snugli" carrier rave

I wanted a Bjorn, but the $80 price tag was a little much to handle, so we picked up a "Snugli" structured carrier for $24.99 instead.  Wow - I'm really impressed!  It fits my linebacker DH, and it seems very secure and comfy.  The black fabric breathes nicely and DS loves it.

So, if you want a structured carrier without the money, I'd recommend this one.

https://www.evenflo.com/product.aspx?id=282&pfid=2478

Re: "Snugli" carrier rave

• Options

Just so you know, like the Bjorn, this type of carrier dangles babies from their crotch, so there's a concern of improper hip and spine development.  It may also get uncomfortable quickly as your LO grows.

I hope it works for you though!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

That makes sense - I like how my other carriers support his legs better.  

I do love my babyhawk and my wraps - but DH thinks they look girly and can't get comfortable with them.  So, DS will be in them on Daddy Days; most of the time I wear him.  It's nice to have a less expensive option for a "secondary" carrier.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Our Snugli is our backup carrier and the one DH uses when he wants to wear him. I can't wear it longer than 5 minutes b/c it hurts my back but DH doesnt have that problem. Its a good backup to have. Like PP said it does crotch dangle so I, personally, wouldnt wear it as a primary.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"