Success after IF

VENT: working on vacation

So we're going to the beach for a week soon....our first real family vacation, and I'm soooooooo excited (and overwhelmed with getting everything ready/packed).

My husband emailed me today to tell me that he has a work-related call scheduled the first day we're there. Super Angry He works his @ss off all year long and they scheduled a call for him while he's on vacation?! He's not in sales, but the sales team often calls on him to close a deal, and this is a big one for the company, so he feels like he can't say no. I just hate that companies can't respect their employees' time away from the office. I used to work for a company that was very adamant about this--NO WORKING on vacation time. It was so refreshing.

The good news is that it's just one call (hopefully!) and if this deal goes through DH's commission will just about cover the cost of our vacation rental. lol

Re: VENT: working on vacation

• Oh I hear you. We went skiing a few years ago, and DH pulled off his gloves and answered an email on the lift. I hate the blackberry so much.
    DX: PCOS * Success with IVF

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I know. I've just been informed they are providing me a crackberry for when I go to England later this summer.

geee thanks.

My two PCOS miracles! Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"