Parenting after a Loss

similac

I know we have talked about how they are so cheap with here coupons on here so, i wanted to tell you what i did.  I sent them an email asking how you go about getting coupon since i haven't recived any since right after Lo was born.  I told them i love there producr but, have been going back and forth and using enfamil since they send more coupons and free formauls.  i told them i prefer there product but, would be switching if i couldn't find a more affordable way to buy there product.  Theys end me and email telling me that they would be sending me more coupons.  

I guess it pays to speak up....

10/17/2009 - Our Miracle came 10 weeks early. IF,2 MC and 1 Preemie we have our miracle.. Baby Hope 10 weeks 5days was taken from us on Dec 18, 2007. Forever with us and Forever missed. Triplets Lost baby A @ weeks, Lost Baby B at 6 weeks and lost baby Abigail at 14 weeks when she was born to little for this life..... Forever with us ....

Re: similac

• Thanks - and let me know how it goes.  I'll try the same thing.

My LO prefers Similac but is ok with Enfamil and I've been thinking about switching because of all the Enfamil coupons I have.  I probably have $50 at least, and that's not chump change!  I'd rather give him the Similac; it seems to fill him up better and he is less gassy with it, but money doesn't grow on trees.

• Thanks for sharing that Mary. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"