Parenting after a Loss

A changed perspective.

I lurk on the adoption board a lot. Three of my siblings are adopted and one day DH and I will adopt too (if we are so blessed with an opportunity). Today one lady suggested reading this blog. I had read the birth story before but re-reading it today changed my life. No joke. I have spent the whole day since snuggling with Mari and going outside and taking pictures of her fleeting childhood. This mama is powerful, beautiful, and inspiring. So if, and only if, you have a couple hours to start at the beginning and read through her blog AND you have a box of tissue....check this out.

www.kellehampton.com 

Re: A changed perspective.

• I read this a couple months ago!!  She is amazing!
  • Obsessed with that blog.  I've been following for a month or so, and have been so touched by her. She is amazing.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • You were not kidding about the tissues!  I just read nella's birth story and I'm already crying.  I'm going to have to save this for an at home read.  Especially because my work computer won't show me the pictures... which I imagine are beautiful!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • umm, i am now in my office at work crying.  i had to stop for now
    EDD: 01/08/10, Born 8 weeks early on 11/16/09 at 32w3d due to pre-eclampsia and partial abruption
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Our Family Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"