Attachment Parenting
Options

We have four inches before she outgrows co-sleeper

We live in am 11ft wide row house. Ada has been sleeping in the co-sleeper mini next to our bed, but not attached because there is not enough room. 

She usually sleeps with her legs bent so I hadn't realized how tight it was getting.

I guess it is time to transition her to her crib, but I really like having her in our room. She will be fine, but it makes me very sad.

Bed sharing isn't really an option because I am a very heavy very active sleeper 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: We have four inches before she outgrows co-sleeper

• Options

Once DD started rolling, I didn't feel comfortable keeping her in the co-sleeper anyway. It just didn't seem like there was enough room for her in there once she was mobile.

Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

The same thing happened to us... we were lucky enough to get a PNP and the mini co-sleeper as gifts, so he still sleeps right there next to me, but in the PNP.

I might just want a regular sized co-sleeper for any future babes though ;) 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Can you put the crib in your room?
  • Options

The crib won't fit in our room, the co-sleeper mini barely fits. Our room is fairly tiny.

She will be perfectly fine with the move, she is a good sleeper and she likes her crib. It just seems like she is growing so fast. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"