Working Moms
Options

Friday Poll! Totally random

1) What are you wearing right now?

2) Plans for the weekend?

3) Lip gloss or lipstick?

4) Favorite salad

5) Faovrite place to shop for kid's clothes

6) What are your kids watching on TV right now?

Re: Friday Poll! Totally random

• Options

1) What are you wearing right now? Long flowy skirt and cotton pullover with gold flats.  Flameable part is I'm wearing the skirt b/c DD wanted us to be dressed "the same" and she's wearing a skirt too. I totally caved to her will to get her to school on time, sans tantrum. :)

2) Plans for the weekend? Happy hour with friends at this place that has a playground.  Buy dress up clothes for silent auction at DD's school.  Mainly lay low at home.  Might try some sneaky chef recipes. 

3) Lip gloss or lipstick? Lipstick

4) Favorite salad  spinach with grapes, cherry tomatoes and feta

5) Faovrite place to shop for kid's clothes  Old Navy

6) What are your kids watching on TV right now?  Clifford and Sid the Science Guy

• Options

1) What are you wearing right now?  Tan slacks, white tank, sky blue cardigan, brown wedges and a necklace.

2) Plans for the weekend?  Laundry, going back to the science center since my boys want to see the aquarium again, maybe some shopping....and if I don't get my brows done I am going to start looking like a gorilla.

3) Lip gloss or lipstick? I love a sheer lipstick - not too glossy but a hint of color.  Origins "Sherry Baby" and Covergilr lilslick in "Edgy" are my favs.

4) Favorite salad Spinach, lots of blue cheese, candied nuts, dried cranberries or fresh strawberries, sliced jicama....somple vinagrette

5) Faovrite place to shop for kid's clothes I am loving Land's End for my boys right now. Great quality, great sales and the stuff looks cute, not too trendy.   For shoes I love the Tsukihoshi line for kids - totally lightweight and washable. You have to get them on sale, though.

6) What are your kids watching on TV right now?  Right now they are loving Peppa Pig.  They were laughing their a$$es off last night and wanted to watch it over and over! But long-standing favs - Wonder Pets, Thomas and the Backyardigans.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageSpenjamins:

1) What are you wearing right now? yoga pants and a t shirt (no bra)  I worked last night.  I'm brain dead right now. 

2) Plans for the weekend? it's my first full weekend off (fri/sat/sun, I work nights) since february... we're going to a festival on the college campus, a play, and maybe the aquarium or zoo on sunday.  we rarely have a full weekend off together.  + summer like weather!!! gotta take advantage. 

3) Lip gloss or lipstick? depends on the day... today, lip gloss, tomorrow for the festival and play, lipstick

4) Favorite salad... Love baby spinach or greens, with goat cheese, red onion, walnuts, and vinagrette...  

5) Faovrite place to shop for kid's clothes... online.  I shop target often for play clothes... like to search online boutiques for dressy clothes.  

6) What are your kids watching on TV right now? Dumbo (right this minute)... for regular shows, they like the discovery channel and pbs animal shows and they like max and ruby.  they like the leapfrog dvds

• Options

1) What are you wearing right now? Black trousers, deep purple sweater with funky buttons which my DD loves to play with!, Black pumps

2) Plans for the weekend? Packing and more packing. Laundry and hopefully trips to the park. May do garage sale Sunday if weather permits

3) Lip gloss or lipstick? au naturale

4) Favorite salad- mix lettuce or spinach with seasoned chicken, cherry tomatoes and a basic olive oil and basalmic vinegar dressing

5) Faovrite place to shop for kid's clothes--Target and Old Navy!

6) What are your kids watching on TV right now? Dora, Imagination Movers, Word world and Jungle Junction!

I'm watching Modern Family on my Lap Top whenever I get the chance to chill. I LOVE that show :)

• Options

1) T shirt and sweats

2) Nope!

3) Gloss

4) The outback steakhouse salad with toasted pecans and blue cheese

5) Anywhere! Baby Gap, Children's Place, Carters

6) Nothing. They are sleeping.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

1.  A brown and blue swirly skirt with a brown t-shirt. No shoes at the moment, they are under my desk.

2. I have NO idea right now. I need to do a bunch of errands.

3. gloss

4. cesear with grilled shrimp

5. hmmm I'd say children's place or gymboree

6. Thomas.

My two PCOS miracles! Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options

1) skinny jeans and blouse w/ a belt

2) gno cancelled tonight - boo; b-day party tomorrow morning and tomorrow night (my MIL is turning 70); sunday bbq for my son's 3rd b-day!!

3) Lip gloss

4) Cosi signature salad

5) Janie and Jack

6) The only show he watches regularly is Wheel of Fortune with me - when it's his choice, it's usually a Thomas or Dora video.

• Options

Black shirt, jean skirt, black wedges

MIL visiting (joy), baby shower, hopefully zoo.  I have bronchitis so I guess I should rest too.

Lipstick, always.

Anything with chicken and blue cheese.

Target and Old Navy.

He doesn't watch much tv.  Still too little!

• Options

1) What are you wearing right now? Jeans, teal linen top, and some ballet flats, and the coat I keep at my desk because my office is frigid (even with my space heater on high)

2) Plans for the weekend? hosting/delivering lunch to the home-bound members of our church

3) Lip gloss or lipstick? usually nothing, but I prefer gloss

4) Favorite salad Caesar

5) Faovrite place to shop for kid's clothes Carter's outlet

6) What are your kids watching on TV right now? He's not interested in TV yet, for the most part. He was totally captivated by Dr Who the other day, though. Sometimes he'll watch Baby Einstein.

imageimageimage
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

Maternity blouse and jeans.

We are hoping to pick up the new-to-us minivan this afternoon, and this weekend do some cleaning out/relaxing.

Neither.

4) Favorite salad

Toughie, I like salads.  I guess Caesar if I had to pick one.

Had been the Carter's outlet in town, but as DD has gotten a little older the Osh Kosh outlet in the same mall has been better.

She doesn't yet.

• Options

1) What are you wearing right now?  AT Loft top (from last summer), blue jeans, rainbow flip flops.  (My office is very casual.)

2) Plans for the weekend?  My mom and step dad are coming into town.  They are going to watch DD tomorrow night while DH and I try to go to two weddings in one evening. 

3) Lip gloss or lipstick? Burts Bees lip balm

4) Favorite salad   Salmon salad from the Fresh Market

5) Faovrite place to shop for kid's clothes  I don't have just one place.  I typically get her play clothes at Target or Costco.  Nice outfits come from a boutique close to my house or some stuff that I ordered from Kelly's Kids.  I also like Crazy 8. 

6) What are your kids watching on TV right now?  She doesn't care about TV so DH and I still get to watch what we want for now.  :)

• Options

1) What are you wearing right now? Jeans, although I'm thinking I should have paid more attention to the weather report cos it's almost 80 now and I'm pretty sure my A/C in my car is not working very well....

2) Plans for the weekend?  DH has now volunteered to switch Saturdays with a co-worker, so I'm planning on doing some baking and cooking some dinners to put in the freezer.

3) Lip gloss or lipstick? Neither, not really a makeup kind of girl...

4) Favorite salad?  Not really a salad kind of girl either...

5) Faovrite place to shop for kid's clothes?  Old Navy, or consignment sales (yeah, I'm a little cheap!)

6) What are your kids watching on TV right now?  Hopefully nothing - she's at daycare....

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

1) What are you wearing right now? Casual light green top, jeans and sneakers.  Friday is casual day.

2) Plans for the weekend? Tonight is happy hour with some former coworkers.  Tomorrow is the Senior Show at the Art College where I work and I have to put in an appearance.  DD has a birthday party on Sunday, but I think I am going to send DH with her, it's at the same time as our church service and I have to sing.

3) Lip gloss or lipstick? Lipstick.  Maybelline Rum Raisin, to be exact.  I have huge lips, and if I wear gloss I look ridiculous.

4) Favorite salad A local specialty--grilled ceasar salad (a whole head of lettuce, put on the grill, then made up like a ceasar salad...out of this world)

5) Faovrite place to shop for kid's clothes: Garage sales and thrift stores.  I love finding expensive clothes for cheap.

6) What are your kids watching on TV right now?  DS is not really into it, but DD loves any movie.  Right now she's into Annie.  She also likes Handy Manny.

• Options

1) What are you wearing right now?  "fancy" jeans and a pink shirt and black flats.

2) Plans for the weekend?  packing.  we're getting ready to mvoe next week.  My DH is in Palm Beach for a work meeting this weekend though. Lucky jerk.

3) Lip gloss or lipstick?  Gloss.

4) Favorite salad?  Spinach & strawberries

5) Faovrite place to shop for kid's clothes.  Moms sales

6) What are your kids watching on TV right now?  hopefully nothing ; P  Super Why, Dora, Diego, Sesame St.

• Options

khaki skirt, white tunic, yellow sandals

relaxing-- we were traveling last weekend, so didn't want to go crazy this weekend!

lip stain w/ gloss

4) Favorite salad

prob this chicken salad MIL makes with sugar snap peas and cranberries

free hand-me-downs!  Otherwise Kohls or Old Navy

I assume you mean what shows she likes-- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (though can't watch longer than a few minutes) and I'm trying to get her into Saun the Sheep (little 5 min show by Wilson & Grommet creator)

• Options

1) What are you wearing right now?  Jeans and a t-shirt and a sweatshirt.  Its a work from home day!

2) Plans for the weekend?  Little Gym Open House, soccer class, DATE NIGHT and SIL/BIL over on Sunday

3) Lip gloss or lipstick?  lipstick

4) Favorite salad:  spinach, strawberries and a poppyseed dressing

5) Faovrite place to shop for kid's clothes:  ON, Target

6) What are your kids watching on TV right now? they are at school - no TV but if they were, it would most likely be Dora

Jenni Mom to DD#1 - 6-16-06 DD#2 - 3-13-08 
  • Options

1) Pink and white pinstripe button down, jeans, brown ballet flats. (Friday is Jean Day at the office!)

2) Maybe the kite festival if the weather is nice enough. Grocery shopping, maybe clothes shopping for me, and buying a book to learn how to sew.

3) Neither - lip balm

4) Salad - Cobb salad, no chicken

5) Kid's Clothes - I struggle with this honestly. Maybe Baby Gap, but this is why I want to learn to sew. I am always looking for boy clothes I like and not finding them.

6) He doesn't watch TV yet.

• Options

1) What are you wearing right now? t-shirt and jeans (casual fridays!)

2) Plans for the weekend? Packing (we just bought a house) and getting ready for baby #2 to arrive!

3) Lip gloss or lipstick? Korres lip butter in quince

4) Favorite salad? baby spinach, walnuts, strawberries and goat cheese

5) Faovrite place to shop for kid's clothes: GAP (but they are expensive)

6) What are your kids watching on TV right now? Sesame Street

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    TabukTabuk member

1) What are you wearing right now? Jeans, work boots, gray t-shirt, and a white cardigan.

2) Plans for the weekend? Laundry and and "house stuff"

3) Lip gloss or lipstick? Burt's Bees original

4) Favorite salad Greek

5) Faovrite place to shop for kid's clothes Children's Place

6) What are your kids watching on TV right now? Dora

• Options

1) What are you wearing right now?  My pajamasEmbarrassed

2) Plans for the weekend?  Working both Sat and Sun

3) Lip gloss or lipstick? Gloss, my lips are HUGE so when I wear lipstick they look even bigger

4) Favorite salad  "Texas coleslaw salad"...it's amazing.

5) Favorite place to shop for kid's clothes:  I love gymboree and Children's Place, but I find really nice clothes at resale shops too.

6) What are your kids watching on TV right now?  Dora

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

1) What are you wearing right now? skirt and top with heels

2) Plans for the weekend? My nephews baseball game tonight and a 1st communion tomorrow

3) Lip gloss or lipstick? not right now

4) Favorite salad fried chicken salad

5) Faovrite place to shop for kid's clothes carters

6) What are your kids watching on TV right now? still too small

• Options
    imageSpenjamins:

1) What are you wearing right now? black capris from NY & Co, pink t-shirt from Tar-jay

2) Plans for the weekend? plant a garden bed w/ shrubs & perennials, take the 2 yr old to pediatrician as I think he's got an ear infection

3) Lip gloss or lipstick? neither

4) Favorite salad - love a salad w/ blue cheese & pecans

5) Favorite place to shop for kid's clothes - Tar-jay

6) What are your kids watching on TV right now? Little Einsteins & Dinosaur train

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

1. black ruffly shirt, jeans, flip flops

2. going to hh tonight, going to a co-worker's birthday tomorrow, and going boating with a couple friends on sunday.

3. neither - i just use chapstick

4. lately it's been fruit salad!!!!!

5. children's place

6. i don't know - my son likes to watch elmo on sesame street but he doesn't watch too much tv - he doesn't have the attention for it.  :)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

1) What are you wearing right now? Jeans, nursing tank, pink cardigan.

2) Plans for the weekend?  Babies R' US trip to make returns, farmers market, dusting and laundry.

3) Lip gloss or lipstick?  Lip Gloss

4) Favorite salad  Crumbly Blue Cheese from Paradise Cafe

5) Faovrite place to shop for kid's clothes  I don't know yet, we were gifted so many clothes I've had no reason to shop :(

6) What are your kids watching on TV right now?  Nanny doesn't watch tv, so neither does DS.  I WFH so I know she really doesn't watch tv.

• Options
    imageSpenjamins:

Dark gray capri-length leggings and an orange tee shirt 

Still unpacking from vacation, yard work if it doesn't rain

plain chapstick

4) Favorite salad

A local place's house salad--dried cranberries, pine nuts, greens and the most amazing dressing you've ever tasted

Target, Old Navy, Gap, but mostly let the grandparents buy them Smile

Chuggington, Thomas and the cars movie but mostly he likes to play starfall or chuggington.com on the computer. I think he is still liking Handy Manny at Grandma's house.

• Options
    imageSpenjamins:

1) What are you wearing right now? X2 jeans rolled up like capris, fitted T and pink Reef flops...Not working on Fridays right now.

2) Plans for the weekend? Taking DS to Indian Boundary Park and having dinner w/ fam, picking up DH rental car since his got crunched

3) Lip gloss or lipstick? Gloss

4) Favorite salad--spinach w/ gorgonzola and raspberry vinegarette

5) Faovrite place to shop for kid's clothes--Nordstrom

6) What are your kids watching on TV right now? DS doesn't watch TV yet...plenty of time for that. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

1) What are you wearing right now? jeans and a tank top with sandals

2) Plans for the weekend? picnic with the girls and my friends and a baby shower on Sun

3) Lip gloss or lipstick?  lipstick

4) Favorite salad  caesar

5) Faovrite place to shop for kid's clothes  GAP

6) What are your kids watching on TV right now?  nothing, too young for tv

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

1) What are you wearing right now? still in work clothes- pants and a collared cotton shirt

2) Plans for the weekend? spend some time outside! going to BRU for a sun hat/cap for DS, and a stroller

3) Lip gloss or lipstick? lip gloss

4) Favorite salad- love them all- Santa Fe chicken from Applebees or the "regular" Outback one.

5) Favorite place to shop for kid's clothes- Old Navy

6) What are your kids watching on TV right now? We're watching the local news, just got done watching GH on Tivo.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Options

1) What are you wearing right now? My pjs!

2) Plans for the weekend? Going to my parent's house to visit my sister

3) Lip gloss or lipstick? lip gloss

4) Favorite salad? Candy Apple Salad!!

5) Faovrite place to shop for kid's clothes? Carters and Target

6) What are your kids watching on TV right now? We put on Wonder Pets for the sound on weekend mornings, but she doesn't really watch tv yet.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"