Trouble TTC

can I just go back to bed?

This is an awful day.  Woke up to discovering someone was in my car last night, nothing was taken but I feel very violated.  I took a half day yesterday for my father-in-law's retirement party and my class was beyond awful yesterday.  Today they won't shut up for anything.  I just want to go back to bed.

Re: can I just go back to bed?

• Can I go snuggle with you? I hate it today also and hate IL!
  • I'm sorry.  ((hugs))

I've had my car broken into before.  You do feel violated.  I felt so dirty like I was breathing their air everytime I was in that car.  Try to go have it washed and detailed.  It might make it feel better.

((hugs))

I'm glad nothing was stolen. 

dx PCOS on Metformin
    LO#1 - 19 cycles, 3 IUIs, 1 m/c, gonal-f, ganirelix, ovidrel, progesterone
    Totally worth the wait!
    Getting ready for #2
    Back on Met, PCOS diet, prepping for treatments 1/12

Good luck to the wonderful ladies of 3T
    Always cheering on my girls Gymnst1013 & MrsJohns
    My Chart / Info for Newbies
  • Loading the player...
  • Awww...I'm sorry to hear that.  It sucks with subs are stupid!!!

I had a ringer of a day Wednesday and today I can actually laugh about it:

1.  I had the most painful UTI infection and had to drive 45 minutes to work and went to 5 stores for Uristat and NO ONE had any

2.  I got into a huge fight with my co-worker and ended up :slamming: her door (not intentially --but I'm sure she thought I did it on purpose!) and I started crying all the way back to my classroom.

-- for all of you teachers out there my department head and I are the only 2 in the department.  She teaches at the HS and I teach at the MS.  I went to her classroom to ask her for a test book and she asked me, "Can't this wait.  Don't you see I'm in the middle of something (she was sitting on her fat @ss grading her students PPT presentations). 

3.  My husband told me that I had a $10 bill in my wallet the night before so I decided to just buy lunch at school (which I almost never do).  When I got to school I had no money.  * He took the money out of my wallet last night "by accident"

4.  We had professional development after school and I asked my principal if I could leave a little early to make my doctor's appointment.  He asked me, "Are you okay.  You don't look good."  and I proceeded to ball my eyes out in front of him.  He made me leave right then and there.

Hopefully you can laugh at your bad day tomorrow!!!!

• I'm sorry about the break-in and your bad day today.

Hang in there, it's Friday!
    TTC #1 since October 2008 March 2010--initial b/w and SA - normal What's next May 2010 - HSG, SHG June 2010 - IUI #1 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hang in there!  At least it's Friday
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I hope your afternoon is a teeny bit better! At least it's Friday.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Diagnosed with PCOS March '10 - Started 1000mg of Metformin
    After 3 unsuccessful Clomid cycles, FSH+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Time to make Emilie a big sister!

May '16 2.0: Letrozole+FSH+Menopur+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP! first beta-45.44, second beta-148

BabyFruit Ticker

• Hang in there almost halfway through the day.

TTC since 1/2008
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"