Blended Families

Had my baby April 6th, 2010

Hi ladies!  It seems that our forum has a lot of newbies.  WELCOME!

For all you oldies - I had my son Alexander on Tuesday April 6th.  I had been 2 cm dilated for about a week and my doc decided to schedule the induction.  We got to the hospital and they got me hooked up on pitocin - my doc arrived 2 hours later and broke my water.  OH MY GOODNESS - that totally HURT like the devil.  It was around 7 am and I took catnaps during the next few hours.  By 10 am I was really feeling the contractions and couldn't take the pain anymore, so I asked for the epidural.  A short while after, they checked me and I was 7cm dilated but the nurse was a little worried because every time I had a contraction, the baby's HB was being affected.  Finally, almost at noon she went to get the doctor and when he got back to my room he checked me and I was fully dilated.  They strapped me up and I started pushing.  I must have pushed about 5 times and my son was born.  7lbs 12.7 oz - 21 inches.  I'm home on maternity leave and enjoying him.  It's so much more relaxing than when the twins were born.  I can actually sleep when he sleeps.   Well that's all for now. 

Re: Had my baby April 6th, 2010

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"