TTC After a Loss 6 Months+

I need your opinions...clicky included

So we BD'd last night somewhere between 12:30 and 1am (thanks to DH's new schedule).  What day would you put that on?  Would you consider that yesterday PM or today AM?  (not that it matters but FF makes it matter and I would like to know what you all think)

So I also need to add a story...our bed was really squeaky and the lady next door (we live in a row house) kept banging on the walls. hehehe!! I wanted to say, "SHUT UP WE ARE FKKKING WITH A PURPOSE HERE!!" lol

[Poll]
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I need your opinions...clicky included

• I always put it as PM, and would try and get another one in the next evening or even in the afternoon.

As long as your consistent. 

Marie, wife to Ron, mom to DS
  • imageMarieGranados:

I always put it as PM, and would try and get another one in the next evening or even in the afternoon.

Thanks youuuuu!!! (you fertile hooooe you ..hehe!! I'm so happy you are a FH now!!!) :-)  

Yeah I was figuring putting it as pm which I did but I didn't know if I was doing it wrong. Tonight is out DH has a bus run from noon until who knows when down by where he used to live (over 2 hours away) with a track team so I won't see him until tomorrow. That's why last night's "action" (as he calls it) was imperative. I figured with Wednesday afternoon and yesterday I'd have good timing.

• Loading the player...
  • "Look lady, you better save it up, 'cuz in 9 months or so you'll have a screaming baby to be pissed off about."
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    4 early losses 2009, 2010, 2015.  Baby #1 born 2/13/11.  
  • imageBBHME:
    "Look lady, you better save it up, 'cuz in 9 months or so you'll have a screaming baby to be pissed off about."

hilarious.

m/c#1 07/16/08 (11 weeks), m/c#2 10/10/08 (8 weeks). and then nothing since except every test possible (no answers). IUI#1 and #2: BFNs Super lucky to be buddies with Peetie. Our out of nowhere, surprise DD born 5/29/2011
  • imagemlmtgg:

imageBBHME:
    "Look lady, you better save it up, 'cuz in 9 months or so you'll have a screaming baby to be pissed off about."

hilarious.

DH already said that when we get to have our baby in our arms that he hopes it's a happy baby but one that screams in the night just to pisss her off..hahaha! It's sad!! This woman is crazy though.

• imageHugginAngel:
    imageMarieGranados:

I always put it as PM, and would try and get another one in the next evening or even in the afternoon.

Thanks youuuuu!!! (you fertile hooooe you ..hehe!! I'm so happy you are a FH now!!!) :-)  

Yeah I was figuring putting it as pm which I did but I didn't know if I was doing it wrong. Tonight is out DH has a bus run from noon until who knows when down by where he used to live (over 2 hours away) with a track team so I won't see him until tomorrow. That's why last night's "action" (as he calls it) was imperative. I figured with Wednesday afternoon and yesterday I'd have good timing.

FH at your service. Are you going to take another OPK tomorrow as well?Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!! Your timing looks goooood. 

Marie, wife to Ron, mom to DS
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"