Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

PBK-do all the greens match?

I was thinking of getting the green gingham crib skirt and curtains.  I like the idea of mixing and matching patterns--like get some of the basket liners in the green polka dots.  It looks like it's the same color green--does anyone know? 

Re: PBK-do all the greens match?

• Options
    The gingham is slightly different then the dots, but they will still coordinate nicely. :-)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    yah they have different shades, but more often than not, if they look similar online, they'll be close enough to not make a difference if you pair them. also as a tanget fyi if you like their colors, they have a whole Benjamin Moore paint series that they use in the catalogs and to coordinate with their bedding etc. You can pick up a whole sample set free at a BM store or see them online and I'll take the swatch to walmart for a color match cuz I'm cheap :P actually b/c I spend all my money at PBK! ha!
  • Options
    One of the things I like about PBK most is that all of their colors really seem to match - if not exactly then they coordinate well. We did pink/green/yellow in our nursery after buying the Penelope bedding set. Everything we've gotten from PBK in those colors coordinates really well. Makes decorating super easy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"