North Carolina Babies

Brooks has pinkeye

Just got home from the dr with his prescription antibiotic eye drops. Note: putting eye drops in a wiggly toddler --> not easy!
image AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***Baby #3: BFP Mother

Re: Brooks has pinkeye

• aww poor little guy hope he feels better
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Nic had it about a month ago.  My doc said to put it in the little tear duct crevice and hold their head.  Once they would open their eyes the drop would get into the eye. Hopefully it clears up quick.
  • Loading the player...
  • imagenlsanchez:
    Nic had it about a month ago.  My doc said to put it in the little tear duct crevice and hold their head.  Once they would open their eyes the drop would get into the eye. Hopefully it clears up quick.

Yeah - that's what our Dr told us, but even holding his head still is a challenge.

• Oh man.  Sorry, and I hope it gets better fast.  I used to get pink eye so much when I was a kid (probably a normal amount, but it just seemed like so much)  If you have trouble with the eye drops, my mom used to have us lay down and close each eye, she would put the drop on our closed eye and say open, and it would kind of fall in... it was a lot less scary that way, and it worked. 
  • imageelliotandnicole:
    Oh man.  Sorry, and I hope it gets better fast.  I used to get pink eye so much when I was a kid (probably a normal amount, but it just seemed like so much)  If you have trouble with the eye drops, my mom used to have us lay down and close each eye, she would put the drop on our closed eye and say open, and it would kind of fall in... it was a lot less scary that way, and it worked. 

This is what we are doing. He just doesn't like any of it. Poor little guy. I think once we've done it a couple more times and he sees that it isn't so scary he won't be as fussy about it.

• Poor guy and poor Mommy - I hate wrestling with any kind of medicine!  I'm sure eye drops are no day in the park!  Hope he feels better soon!
  • I'm so sorry!  I hope it clears up soon!
    Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"