LGBT Parenting
Options

Weekend Plans?

What are you planning on doing this weekend????
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: Weekend Plans?

• Options

my wife is working overtime all weekend. I was thinking I'd try to get out of the house with the boy and give her some time alone there so she can sleep without being disturbed, but I'm trying to figure out what. it's supposed to be stormy so the zoo is out. I'm debating on going to the conservatory, but I'm not sure I want to pay the ten bucks.

tomorrow afternoon I have rehearsal for the chorus I'm in. our concert is coming up, so I'll be doing a lot of that over the next week or so.

ummmm...I'm not sure what our plans are for Sunday. maybe nothing!

• Options

Today I am leaving work early to pick up the kids and meet a friend that is in town (I am so annoyed, she called last night at 9:30 and said they weren't going to rent a car afterall and was frustrated I wasn't willing to shuttle her around. We live 25 minutes from the train station and her hotel is 45 minutes from our house.) So I will take the kids and pick them up at their hotel, we'll go to the playground to let the kids play, and then do dinner and go home.  L is meeting another friend who is coming in town for dinner.

Tomorrow I am taking the kids to sports class and then to a Truck Touch (they bring in all kids of trucks/vehicles for the kids to sit in/play in!) Lunch with the friend that L is seeing tonight and then babysitting our friend's child from 5-11. Whew.

Sunday - I need to go get shoes for L's work party (found a dress last night) and then I have no idea. :)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am heading out of town this evening....the Army is flying me to a conference that deals with what the parents/loved ones are to expect while their soldier is deployed. It is an all day event and in my home city. Right now I am scheduled to come back on Sunday, but am trying to get that changed to Monday. Don't get me wrong, I will miss the kids, but I am sure some of you can understand the feeling of when the in-laws have been around (and are still around) longer that you can personally handle (sorry C).

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options

Its supposed to be a gorgeous weekend!! Tonight we might hit up the playground then grab a burrito at Moe's. 

Tomorrow: yardwork then who knows? Maybe we'll take a drive to the beach. or the zoo.

Sunday: church and visit with my parents.

• Options

Tonight is errand running and going out to dinner. I am not sure where yet.

Tomorrow we have our baptism prep class ( Annie is being baptised at her first birthday party... the priest is coming out to my MILs house to do it at the start of the celebration) Then tommorow night we are going to a concert of Taiko drummers at our community theater.

Sunday is still up in the air - probably working on the house in prep for the two friends who will be staying with us the weekend of the party.

~Kennedy

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Tonight: My wife is cooking...someone please put the fire department on speed dial!  She is trying to be sweet because she knows I am exhausted from working OT all week with one more day still to go, so she is planning on having dinner ready when I get home form work.  Then I get to play doctor as she apparently tripped over her own feet (usually I am the clumsy one) and half of her leg is scraped and bruised.  So I am going to make that all better apparently since she just "wiped it off a couple of times with a paper towel and put some kind of gauze thingy from work on it...it will be alright.  It is still bleeding, do you think that is a problem honey?"  So I will be taking a look at it and probably cleaning it out (while being cursed at I am sure..big baby) and bandaging it up properly.

Tomorrow: Work...yuck.  Then I am going to the park with my mom and nieces.  Then who knows.  The wife is supposed to be helping some friends move Saturday night or Sunday morning ...she is not sure which.  It could be both in which case she would just stay there and I will wash baby laundry and sort it by size: Kylie is not due for three more months and already needs a walk in closet with more clothes coming from relatives out of state, my MIL, mom, and co-workers...

Sunday: Um it is supposed to be yard work day, but it is supposed to rain...our poor grass already grows so much from having dogs in the backyard and the front yard is dandelion central (I refuse to chemically treat it) so I guess it will just continue to be that way a few more days.  Then we usually do dinner and game night before going to bed for an early Monday (wifey works and I have to go in for my glucose screening...)

I just realized I totally rambled...sorry about that it is what I get for talking to answering machines all day at work!

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"