Trouble TTC

CD3 check

So i had my U/S and B/W this morning and actually understood what the Dr said this time. She said my lining was at 3 and i have 8 follies on each side under 10.

My question is does anyone know the normal growth of lining? I know it is different for everyone, but how much does it change? I am drinking my pom juice since i did notice a change in af a few months ago when I did it.

Now i just wait for the call to go ahead and start Clomid today.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: CD3 check

• Can't answer your questions, just wanted to wish you good luck!
    My Blog

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    SAIF Always Welcome
    Diagnosed with PCOS: 10/03, On BCP to "treat" until: 7/09
    Provera to end Cycles 1-9 (anovulatory)
    Cycle #4 & 5: Clomid 50 mg FAIL
    RE Visit: 2000 mg Metformin
    Cycle 6:Forced Break, looking for androgen secreting tumor
    Cycle 7:Clomid CD 3-10, 12-17 FAIL
    Cycle 8: Clomid CD 3-10, Bravelle CD 12-24 Hyperstimmed
    New RE: Put on Byetta, lost 23 lbs
    Cycle 9: Financial Break
    Cycle 10: Femara CD 3-7, IUI CD 17 BFP on 2/14/11, m/c 3/7/11
  • I've googled and looked through all of my reference books and textbooks and cannot find the rate of lining thickening. 

Good luck! 

• Loading the player...
  • I don't know the normal growth but 3 is normal for CD3. It will thicken as your estrogen builds and it can happen pretty quickly. I went from 3 to 11 in 5 days. Pom juice is supposed to help and I also eat spinach because I read that helps.

Good luck!

• I'm not much help, but good luck! Smile
    TTC #1 since October 2008 March 2010--initial b/w and SA - normal What's next May 2010 - HSG, SHG June 2010 - IUI #1 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagesail123:

I don't know the normal growth but 3 is normal for CD3. It will thicken as your estrogen builds and it can happen pretty quickly. I went from 3 to 11 in 5 days. Pom juice is supposed to help and I also eat spinach because I read that helps.

Good luck!

good to know thanks! and cooked or raw spinach?

• imagejessalynn221:
    imagesail123:

I don't know the normal growth but 3 is normal for CD3. It will thicken as your estrogen builds and it can happen pretty quickly. I went from 3 to 11 in 5 days. Pom juice is supposed to help and I also eat spinach because I read that helps.

Good luck!

Both but I find I eat more of it when it is cooked (because it really shrinks down). I use a little olive oil and garlic and then add lemon and pepper. Yum!

• imagesail123:
    imagejessalynn221:
    imagesail123:

Good luck!

awesome! i love spinach. i think i am going to put some on my pizza that i make tonight. maybe goat cheese and spinach pizza. yum!

Both but I find I eat more of it when it is cooked (because it really shrinks down). I use a little olive oil and garlic and then add lemon and pepper. Yum!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"