January 2011 Moms

Random Poll

We need to get this board moving!

Do you already have nursery furniture picked out (in your mind, at least)?

Have you bought any baby clothes yet?

How many people have you told?

For this child I prayed, and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of him.
1 Samuel 1:27
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
DX PCOS
Success with #1 after Femara + Trigger + IUI Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Random Poll

• imagewilliaw:

Do you already have nursery furniture picked out (in your mind, at least)? I have my eye on a couple of things

Have you bought any baby clothes yet? None yet

How many people have you told? I have told one of my coworkers and our 2 friends that we are going on vacation with next week.

For this child I prayed, and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of him.
    DX PCOS
  • Do you already have nursery furniture picked out (in your mind, at least)? Not really, but there is a nestie's nursery that I lurve.

Have you bought any baby clothes yet? Not recently, but I have two totes full of hand me downs and stuff I bought the last two times I was pg.

How many people have you told? Just my DH, OB and anyone who reads it on the bump.  Stick out tongue

ETA: DH, duh

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Do you already have nursery furniture picked out (in your mind, at least)?Yes, sort of,  we're getting hand-me-down furniture from DH's cousin. Have you bought any baby clothes yet?No! I'm scared too! How many people have you told?Just my mom, I'm not telling anyone else until I get a u/s at 18w or atleast until I hear the heart beat. Last time I told the whole world by 12 w and the next day I started spotting and then m/cing, so I'm keeping tight lipped this time! ETA: of course I also told DH, didn't even think of that.  
    DD1 01/09/11 DD2 10/31/12 #3 EDD 10/22/14--Stick baby stick! Always in my heart, 4 sweet angels 2/10, 10/11, 12/11 & 10/13
  • imagewilliaw:

We need to get this board moving! I totally agree, otherwise we will be very bored, we in for long journey already.

Do you already have nursery furniture picked out (in your mind, at least)? Not yet, but have some that both me and DH like.

Have you bought any baby clothes yet? Not even close to that, but soon after gender check.

How many people have you told? Only DH, and Parents 

• Do you already have nursery furniture picked out (in your mind, at least)? Not yet!

Have you bought any baby clothes yet? Yes, lots.  Most of them I bought 8 months ago Stick out tongue

How many people have you told? Too many!

image  image
    Carina 12.28.2010 | Aurelia 9.23.12 | Chart - Round 3
  • Nursery picked out?  We'll just use all the baby stuff from DS #1 & 2

Have you bought any baby clothes yet?  We're already set until we have a girl

How many people have you told?  Only DH.  We don't plan on telling family or friends until the second trimester or when we have our first ultrasound (which might not be until the big one around 20 wks).  We live 1,800 + miles away from both sides of the family so our wonderful secret will be easier to keep. We haven't told my oldest son because 3 year olds are no good at keeping secrets.  I whispered into my younger son's ear this morning, "good morning big brother" but at 17 months old he's not going to spill the beans.  

Eliza 
    Married to a pharmacist
    Mother of two boys, three girls, and one more little boy on the way!
    Two time miscarriage survivor.
    So happy to be expecting our sixth child in August 2017!

Pregnancy Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageBaBeMaMuSHkA:
    imagewilliaw:

We need to get this board moving! I totally agree, otherwise we will be very bored, we in for long journey already.

Hopefully further into the month, we'll start to get more people around here!

DX PCOS
  • imagewilliaw:
    imageBaBeMaMuSHkA:
    imagewilliaw:

Hopefully further into the month, we'll start to get more people around here!

I think we're only up to January 10th right now, there's a lot more to go!

image  image
    Carina 12.28.2010 | Aurelia 9.23.12 | Chart - Round 3
  • imagemchupie:

Do you already have nursery furniture picked out (in your mind, at least)? Not yet!

Have you bought any baby clothes yet? Yes, lots.  Most of them I bought 8 months ago Stick out tongue

How many people have you told? Too many!

LoLYes

• imagewilliaw:

Do you already have nursery furniture picked out (in your mind, at least)?  We will be getting a toddler bed for DS (or possibly a second crib for LO, not sure yet) the rest of the furniture in DS' room will be the used for LO.

Have you bought any baby clothes yet?  Not yet!!! 

How many people have you told? Both sets of parents, work, and a few select friends who were praying for this conception.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagewilliaw:

Do you already have nursery furniture picked out (in your mind, at least)? I really like the brand Young America so there are a couple of thing there I have my eyes on.

Have you bought any baby clothes yet? Only a few Marine Corps/aviation themed onesies that I had made a long time ago to give to DH when we found out.

How many people have you told? My sister and DH. Our parents and grandparents are finding out on Mother's Day and our close friends are finding out at a birthday party for DH the same weekend.

imageimageimage
                                     **DS 12/17/10** **#2 Due 2/14/15**

BabyFruit Ticker
  • No nursery ideas yet..just converted my son's nursery into a big boy room so will have to start from scratch since we got rid of all the furniture (the IF battle made me do it!)

I bought a "I love dad" onesie for my DH last night.

I own a business in a shopping center across from Bellini's and Children's Place so I can see myself going nuts already!!

Just told Dh and Ds last night!!!

• Do you already have nursery furniture picked out (in your mind, at least)?

Already have stuff from my son, going to keep it and get him big boy furniture :)

Have you bought any baby clothes yet? No, again, because of my son!

How many people have you told? My husband and doctor. I've had a loss before and I am very nervous about this PG. I am not telling anyone else until at least 12 weeks.

• imagewilliaw:

Do you already have nursery furniture picked out (in your mind, at least)? Not yet...but only because I'm too picky and take forever to decide Stick out tongue

Have you bought any baby clothes yet? Nope, afraid that will jinx it for some reason

How many people have you told? I haven't told anyone, but DH has told a coworker and a couple friends. We're planning on telling parents on Mother's Day, and the rest of the world end of 1st tri.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Do you already have nursery furniture picked out (in your mind, at least)? No, I'm hoping C will be in a "big girl" bed by then so I don't have to buy a new crib.  But I'm not sure, the girl loves her crib.

Have you bought any baby clothes yet? No, just the stuff we have from C.  I'll wait to buy anything until we find out the gender.

How many people have you told? DH and the doctor's office.  My parents are coming to visit next weekend, so we will likely tell them then.

• Do you already have nursery furniture picked out (in your mind, at least)?No, I live in a 1 bedroom apartment so I won't get to have much cute nursery stuff, boo!

Have you bought any baby clothes yet? No, waiting until at least 2nd Tri to start thinking about that stuff!

How many people have you told?  Just 2 people at work, no close friends/family, cautiously waiting longer to do that.

Mom to 3 wonderful girls:
    Eva, born on 1/2/11
    Celia and Lily, born on 5/17/13
  • imagewilliaw:

Do you already have nursery furniture picked out (in your mind, at least)? Nope.

Have you bought any baby clothes yet? No, will do my best to hold off until gender check.

How many people have you told? Both sets of parents, my brother, and DH's grandparents. Holding off on everyone else until the end of the first tri.

• Do you already have nursery furniture picked out (in your mind, at least)? I have an idea in my head. I want black furniture. I've been looking at ideas, because if I can find nice neutral bedding, I probably won't find out the sex at the big U/S.

Have you bought any baby clothes yet? No, and I really don't plan to. Between my mom and MIL, I won't need to buy clothes for quite a while. Lol.

How many people have you told? I told my mom and my closest friends. I'll tell IL's in a few weeks and everyone else in mid-June.

• imagewilliaw:

Do you already have nursery furniture picked out (in your mind, at least)? we'll use the nursery furniture from DD. I already know how I am going to decorate boy or girl  :)

Have you bought any baby clothes yet? nope not yet...if its a girl than some of DD clothes. 

How many people have you told? my parents and a few close relatives.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imagesabrina&andy:

Do you already have nursery furniture picked out (in your mind, at least)?

Already have stuff from my son, going to keep it and get him big boy furniture :)

Have you bought any baby clothes yet? No, again, because of my son!

How many people have you told? My husband and doctor. I've had a loss before and I am very nervous about this PG. I am not telling anyone else until at least 12 weeks.

Your son is adorable! I love the curls!

DX PCOS
  • imageAudreyEva:
    imagewilliaw:

Do you already have nursery furniture picked out (in your mind, at least)? Not yet...but only because I'm too picky and take forever to decide Stick out tongue

Have you bought any baby clothes yet? Nope, afraid that will jinx it for some reason

How many people have you told? I haven't told anyone, but DH has told a coworker and a couple friends. We're planning on telling parents on Mother's Day, and the rest of the world end of 1st tri.

We're planning on telling our parents on Mothers Day, too! :)

DX PCOS

• Do you already have nursery furniture picked out (in your mind, at least)?We have themes picked out and general colors Have you bought any baby clothes yet?just two onsie's to tell my parents with! How many people have you told?Just close friends.  I am telling my parents face to face tomorrow when I make the trip home and DH is telling the IL's on mother's day :) 
  •  

Do you already have nursery furniture picked out (in your mind, at least)? LOL i was seriously talking to DH about this last night, alot depends on if we feel DS can be moved to a "big boy bed" yet or if he is still in his crib. Our current crib doesnt convert so we might buy a convertable crib and change it for him when he is ready... idk yet

Have you bought any baby clothes yet? lol no. I actually havent even had the motivation to GO to the store since I got my BFP!

How many people have you told?  A few, I was in class last night and has to ask if they could open the door because the smell was making me sick and has to explain why, my DH, DS (who didnt care!) and my best friend. we are waiting til after DS's birthday to tell everyone else.... i think! lol

Diabetic, 2IF, PCOS; blessed beyond words to be called "mommy" to Drew (6/30/09) and Alynn (5/16/11).
    Parenting author for Women of Worth. Mom Blogger and photographer.

Andrew David: mixed receptive/expressive language phonological disorder, sensory processing disorder, Disruptive Behavior disorder-nos and insomnia.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• imagewilliaw:

Do you already have nursery furniture picked out (in your mind, at least)?We are buying DS a toddler bed and keep ing the nursery the same  It's done in Peter Pan theme. 

Have you bought any baby clothes yet?  I have a ton from last time, plus a few girl clothes that people bought "just in case"

How many people have you told?My parents and my work

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"