High-Risk Pregnancy

Procardia?

Has anyone been put on procardia for contractions? I have been having terrible headaches with it. The Dr. said they should stop after the first 48hrs but I am starting to think that is not going to happen..

Re: Procardia?

• i've taken it with both pgs, never got the headaches though.
  • For me it did get better after a few days.  Also staying really well hydrated helped.  GL!
    PhotobucketPhotobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP #2 - 12/9/09 After being on bedrest for 10 weeks due to TTTS and hospital bedrest for 4 weeks due to PPROM, my sticky babies are here! Born at 32 weeks!!
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm on it, and have been on several different dosages, but never dealt with the headaches. =(  I'm sorry.
    m/c feb 07 ~ m/c twins oct 08 ~ Duncan Thomas: born to heaven 5/19/09 - m/c jan 11

My Blog

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I had headaches with it and they eventually got better.  drink LOTS of water - that seemed to help me.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • i've been on it since 28wks.  yes i get the headaches and they do get better.  though i still get them occasionaly still after i take them. ditto pp on drinking plenty of water. it will help.   i also get the hot flashes and turn as red as a lobster for about an hour. this side effect however has not gone away.  so everyday for about an hour after each dose i look like a have a sunburn.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"