North Carolina Babies

weird things your DC eats

What are some weird things your child eats?

Emily loves black beans straight from the can, raw mushrooms and weirdest of all tomtato paste eaten out of the can (you can thank her daddy for that one). The other night we were having sloppy joes, green beans and tots and I had to take the can of paste away every so often to make her eat the other food! Silly silly girl.

Oh and she likes plain fat free yogurt- I usually put a little sugar, strawberries, and kashi in mine but she is perfectly happy eating it straight. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: weird things your DC eats

• Natalie is the same way with beans.  She loves all beans straight and picks them out of food to eat by themselves -- black, kidney, pinto, garbanzo beans.  Her favorite to snack on are garbanzo beans.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageraceyrae:
    Natalie is the same way with beans.  She loves all beans straight and picks them out of food to eat by themselves -- black, kidney, pinto, garbanzo beans.  Her favorite to snack on are garbanzo beans.

yes she definitely likes most beans! And she is usually a fan of "tummus" hehe- how she says hummus.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • LOL!  I totally didn't think you meant actual "food" when I first started reading.  I was ready to reply that Jeremiah loves to eat toilet paper.  LOL!

My kids don't really like to eat any weird foods.   

• DS loves all beans too, he'd eat an entire pot of black eyed peas if I'd let him!  He also likes asparagas... that was a smelly diaper the next morning! 

• Ella loves cooked spinach.  She shovels it in her mouth fist over fist.  She also LOVEs tomatoes and blackbeans.  Sometimes we make a little salsa for her and she just spoons it into her mouth. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • i dont know how weird this is but he LOVES fish! any kind and will beg for it off of my plate!! he also loves rice of any kind and will down his portion in no time flat! he also loves lettuce!
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"