Secondary IF

***Josi (or anyone who has an opinion)***

How long did you/should I leave people in the nursery on the check-in?  Did you cycle people out after their babies weren't babies anymore?  We have lots of people who are still regular posters so I don't want to drop them off the check-in list.  I just worry it becomes too cumbersome to scroll through. 

Admittedly several people on there never came back to update us on their births, I just moved them down after doing some Nancy Drew super sleuthing on other boards. I imagine they won't be offended if I drop them off the list.

It is not my intention to kick people out, I just don't know if there is a procedure for this. (or a general opinion)  Do people like to see a long list of successful take home babies?

Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Re: ***Josi (or anyone who has an opinion)***

• I don't know honestly.  I never got that far :)  I would say if the babies are like 3 months or older already they can be taken off.  You are right, so many people have gotten their BFP and never updated past that so I don't think it's a big deal. 

I like knowing who has had their babies but past that I don't think they need to stay on there indefintely.

Oh before I forget, MrsTeejer has her baby BOY last week!

Awesome job on the check in Cookie!!

• You are not going to take my babies out right?  Crying Callum and Rachy love being in the check in!  Also it would mean my babies are growing up and I'm NOT ready to admit that yet.

But you can take everyone elses babies out Stick out tongue 

Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • Lord no!!!  There are so many regular posters in the nursery that I would want to leave in.  I just wasn't sure if people had an opinion on the so called "drive-by BFPs" who don't actually post on here.  I can see how having a long list, even if they are no longer posters, could be encouraging.

I just like to keep my lists tidy and up to date! Stick out tongue

Married 9-4-04

• I don't post super often, but I try to at least post in the check in and see how everyone is doing! Please don't kick me out, even though DD's 5 mo now!
  • Thank you! 

If someone hasn't posted regularly or checked in after 3 mos I think that might be a good indication to drop them.

Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • imageTonya_G:
    I don't post super often, but I try to at least post in the check in and see how everyone is doing! Please don't kick me out, even though DD's 5 mo now!

You are one of the regular posters from the nursery.  I would NOT take you off the list :)

Married 9-4-04

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"