Military Families

New Here :)

I've been on the bump for a little while and I'm not sure how I missed the Military Families thread but I found it now!! :)  My name is Jennifer and I'm 27 years old.  My hubby is 28 and in the Army.  He's currently deployed to Iraq and we're expecting our first child...an R&R baby!!  We are stationed in Mannheim, Germany...so we will welcome our new baby in Germany!  Anyways, it's nice to find a military support group here on the bump and I look forward to getting to know you ladies.

Re: New Here :)

• wow :) so what will you be naming LO? im wondeing how it will be like to raise a child outside the country

i love you, my little mooncake mahal kita

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimageimage
  • That sounds like so much fun! Does your LO get dual citizenship? My brother was born in the Philippines and had to pick when he turned 18.
  • Loading the player...
  • imagebattlebay-jen:
    I've been on the bump for a little while and I'm not sure how I missed the Military Families thread but I found it now!! :)  My name is Jennifer and I'm 27 years old.  My hubby is 28 and in the Army.  He's currently deployed to Iraq and we're expecting our first child...an R&R baby!!  We are stationed in Mannheim, Germany...so we will welcome our new baby in Germany!  Anyways, it's nice to find a military support group here on the bump and I look forward to getting to know you ladies.

This is me exactly! I just saw this board I got super excited. My DH is in the Army and we are currently in Fairbanks, Ak/Fort Wainwright (our first duty station). Instead of an R&R baby, ours is a honeymoon baby! Its nice to know there are other new ladies to the thread as well :)

imagePregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"