Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

My dear sweet husband

So it's been a month since our loss and he hasn't been able to talk about his feelings or about Farrah.  Well I work with his best friend and maybe told him to call him and try and make him talk. Come to find out my husband best friend and his ex-girlfriend have been thru a loss as well.  Neither me or my husband knew about it. Well so he called and talked to my husband today and got him to open up! I'm so happy he has someone to talk to know.  His best friend told me about how my husband feels and I want to help him thru it as well but I don't want to get his friend in trouble.  My husband feels like he caused me to loss the baby. But I've told my husband it wasn't either one of our faults, and even the doctors said there was an infection and not could have been done.  I love him and it makes me happy that he has someone to talk to but makes me sad at the same time because i don't want him to blame himself!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: My dear sweet husband

• Options
    That is great that he has someone he can share with and open up to. I think they try so hard to be strong and "normal" for us, that they aren't able to address their own thoughts/feelings. I'm hoping that when we get home on Sat that dh can bond with his cuz's hubby during this time. They both need a guy to relate to I think.
    Forever missing Baby Z #3 ~ Natural m/c 4.12.2010 at 11w2d
    *So proud and so lucky to be the mommy of two beautiful little girls
    and one handsome little man*
    RJ~5.17.2005~born @ 37w due to IUGR~4lbs 15ozs
    Al~4.5.2008~born big and healthy @ 38w~7lbs 9.5ozs
    Lil man~5.20.2011~born big and healthy @ 39w (after one he!! of a pregnancy)~8lbs 1oz
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I'm glad he found someone to talk to!  Keeping these feelings bottled up is not a good thing.
    My Blog
    We love and miss you Jillian (18w) and Peanut (6w). Welcome to our TAC miracle Jacob!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Glad he started to open up!
  • Options
    I'm so glad he has a good friend to talk to!  It is so selfish, but sometimes I forget that DH suffered a loss too and he needs support.    
  • Options

That's a huge step to take. Makes me think I should try to give my DH a chance to open up too- he puts so much time into supporting me that I don't actually even know how much he thinks about it for himself or struggles with it. Thanks for sharing!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"