Military Families

My neighbor is a hooker *vent*

So my neighbor who's husband is currently deployed has been more than obvious that she is messing around with a guy that also lives on our street. He buys her groceries and washes her car and when they want some "alone time" in her house they make her daughter play outside which has resulted in her sleeping over at other neighbors houses until her Mom comes to get her. The whole thing just makes me sick b/c women like her are the reason a lot of us Military wives get a bad rap. Ugh all I know is I'm not watching her daughter again so she can cheat on her husband.  

Re: My neighbor is a hooker *vent*

• That makes me very sad. Her husband is off fighting and she is cheating on him. I remember my DH telling me that in one day like 5 guys in his unit got letters from their wives or girlfriends saying that they had enough and had been cheating on them. Sick.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I had an upstairs neighbor like that. She had alone time with several different men though, and they straight up paid her.
  • Loading the player...
  • Ugh. That sh!t really pisses me off. What kind of douche do you have to be to do that? I just don't get it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image1momma:
    I had an upstairs neighbor like that. She had alone time with several different men though, and they straight up paid her.

I wouldn't put it past her. I'm home all day and I have seen some shady stuff go down when I go out for a walk with my daughter. I'm pretty sure she's buying drugs...on a military base.  

• imagelizbi0407:

image1momma:
    I had an upstairs neighbor like that. She had alone time with several different men though, and they straight up paid her.

I wouldn't put it past her. I'm home all day and I have seen some shady stuff go down when I go out for a walk with my daughter. I'm pretty sure she's buying drugs...on a military base.  

wow...that's all I have to say to that is just wow.

• imageJoBieger05:
    That makes me very sad. Her husband is off fighting and she is cheating on him. I remember my DH telling me that in one day like 5 guys in his unit got letters from their wives or girlfriends saying that they had enough and had been cheating on them. Sick.

DH told me that when he was in boot camp his friend got a letter home from his at the time girl friend. Inside she said she had been cheating on him with his best friend. She put pictures inside the letter. How could someone be so hateful!? 

• imagejessiel19:

imageJoBieger05:
    That makes me very sad. Her husband is off fighting and she is cheating on him. I remember my DH telling me that in one day like 5 guys in his unit got letters from their wives or girlfriends saying that they had enough and had been cheating on them. Sick.

DH told me that when he was in boot camp his friend got a letter home from his at the time girl friend. Inside she said she had been cheating on him with his best friend. She put pictures inside the letter. How could someone be so hateful!? 

SHE PUT PICTURES??? My word. That is horrible.

• imageJoBieger05:
    imagelizbi0407:

image1momma:

Yeah shes a peach. The only reason no one says anything is for her daughter's sake and for her husbands career. 

• imageJoBieger05:
    imagejessiel19:

imageJoBieger05:

Seriously! That's rough, My DH's girlfriend at the time he was in bootcamp cheated on him and she told him through a letter but hey I'm not complaining about that.  Wink

• When I was an airman in the dorms, I saw one of my co-worker's wife hanging out with other men in the dorms while her husband was deployed. She was flirting really bad with them and when I walked pass her and said "hi", she looked pretty embarrassed. 

• imagelizbi0407:
    imageJoBieger05:
    imagelizbi0407:

image1momma:

Yeah shes a peach. The only reason no one says anything is for her daughter's sake and for her husbands career. 

Her poor daughter and husband. I wonder if she realizes just how much trouble she could get them into?

BTW: Your DD is precious :o) I love that pic of her. So cute.

• imagelizbi0407:
    imageJoBieger05:
    imagejessiel19:

imageJoBieger05:

Seriously! That's rough, My DH's girlfriend at the time he was in bootcamp cheated on him and she told him through a letter but hey I'm not complaining about that.  Wink

I wonder why girls choose letters to tell their men? I guess it's easier on them Confused Haha I wouldn't complain either Smile

• imageJoBieger05:
    imagelizbi0407:
    imageJoBieger05:
    imagelizbi0407:

image1momma:

Her poor daughter and husband. I wonder if she realizes just how much trouble she could get them into?

Aww thank you madam, she's pretty awesome :P. I see you wont have to be patiently waiting much longer for your little girl! 
  • imagelizbi0407:
    imageJoBieger05:
    imagelizbi0407:
    imageJoBieger05:
    imagelizbi0407:

image1momma:

Aww thank you madam, she's pretty awesome :P. I see you wont have to be patiently waiting much longer for your little girl! 

You're welcome :o) she is adorable. I'm so excited! I can hardly wait. I'm not a very patient person. Haha.

• imagelizbi0407:
    imageJoBieger05:
    imagejessiel19:

imageJoBieger05:

DH poor friend. He deserves someone better than that. It takes a lot of hate to do something so hurtful. Very sad. 

• In Germany I am pretty sure the lady across the street was cheating.  My husband and I have seen another man drive their truck all the time, he was there at crazy hours, and the only time I ever seen her bright orange curtains closed was when he was over there.  Women like that make me sick.  And this lady had 3 kids.
  • Sheesh, that's awful but it happens everywhere these days regardless of military affiliation.

Jaime.renee: How awful! What a wh0re!

• imagejamie.renee:
    In Germany I am pretty sure the lady across the street was cheating.  My husband and I have seen another man drive their truck all the time, he was there at crazy hours, and the only time I ever seen her bright orange curtains closed was when he was over there.  Women like that make me sick.  And this lady had 3 kids.

What do women ( and for that matter men) think this will do to the children? I don't know the ages of course but really, that's horrible. Keep the children out of marriage issues. No kid should have to be around that. 

• imagejessiel19:

imagejamie.renee:
    In Germany I am pretty sure the lady across the street was cheating.  My husband and I have seen another man drive their truck all the time, he was there at crazy hours, and the only time I ever seen her bright orange curtains closed was when he was over there.  Women like that make me sick.  And this lady had 3 kids.

What do women ( and for that matter men) think this will do to the children? I don't know the ages of course but really, that's horrible. Keep the children out of marriage issues. No kid should have to be around that. 

No kidding!  I don't know the ages for sure but the youngest was a few months older than my baby and her oldest I think was about 9 or 10, the middle was younger than kindergarten, maybe 3 or 4.  The oldest had to have known what was going on or at least that something was up.  So sad.  This woman was quite klassy though....going out on her balcony (first floor at that) in just a towel, one time in just a long t shirt, in booty shorts (like ones that could be underwear).  I hated that my balcony faced hers since I was out there all the time. 

• Maybe you are right.  But maybe you aren't.

I don't think it is fair to say someone is having an affair because someone is washing her car or bringing her groceries.  And unless you have seen the two of them "in action" you honestly have no idea what is going on behind closed doors.

My husband and I have several very close friends (that he attended the Naval Academy with).  Some of them have lived with us post-deployment or when they were PCSing and didn't have a place yet.  Occasionally my husband will be away while those friends are living with us.  Does it probably look super duper "scandalous" to the neighbors that I have men living with me while my husband is away?  I'm sure.  Do I care?  Absolutely not.  They are friends and mature adults can co-exist and help one another without having a sexual relationship.

Obviously there is cheating in the military.  I have done this Navy wife thing long enough to realize that.  But I also know that living on base fuels more drama and speculation by bored people who love to spy on their neighbors and make up stories in their heads.  Then rumors fly and people are unfairly accused of things. 

If you feel like watching her daughter is supporting her "lifestyle" then by all means - don't watch her child.  But I would really seriously refrain from assuming that all visits by the opposite sex when a MM is deployed = cheating.  I can assure you from experience - it doesn't.

• imagesweetheart18:

Maybe you are right.  But maybe you aren't.

I don't think it is fair to say someone is having an affair because someone is washing her car or bringing her groceries.  And unless you have seen the two of them "in action" you honestly have no idea what is going on behind closed doors.

My husband and I have several very close friends (that he attended the Naval Academy with).  Some of them have lived with us post-deployment or when they were PCSing and didn't have a place yet.  Occasionally my husband will be away while those friends are living with us.  Does it probably look super duper "scandalous" to the neighbors that I have men living with me while my husband is away?  I'm sure.  Do I care?  Absolutely not.  They are friends and mature adults can co-exist and help one another without having a sexual relationship.

Obviously there is cheating in the military.  I have done this Navy wife thing long enough to realize that.  But I also know that living on base fuels more drama and speculation by bored people who love to spy on their neighbors and make up stories in their heads.  Then rumors fly and people are unfairly accused of things. 

If you feel like watching her daughter is supporting her "lifestyle" then by all means - don't watch her child.  But I would really seriously refrain from assuming that all visits by the opposite sex when a MM is deployed = cheating.  I can assure you from experience - it doesn't.

This. While I think instinct is often right, having male friends over isn't always an indication of cheating. I'm still good friends with many of the guys DH has worked with and been close to on various boats. When we were first married, we lived with three of them, and our place was like the place to go and hang out. I've remained friends with these guys and others and they are like brothers -- I go over to their place, and I've also had them and my friends' husbands come over and help me with things around the house. Part of why I'm glad we don't leave in Navy housing is because people make assumptions. That said, if it's just one guy constantly and they are constantly alone in the house, that would be a bit suspicious to me. Even with many guy friends that DH knows, if I was regularly having just one of them over to the house for long periods of time he would be suspicious, and frankly I don't think it's appropriate. I think I've known more cheating Navy wives than husbands, and while I don't get in the middle of it, if I know for sure they are cheating (and I've had other wives tell me straight up that they are), I do tell my husband. If their husband is wondering and mentions it to my husband, he would probably tell him. I think he has the right to know. I would definitely want to know. I've seen too many really nice, underappreciated guys with witchy wives that cheated while they were out to sea. Certain the reverse happens too, but in my experience, it's usually the wives :( 

• i dont understand how woman can do this (or men for that matter). We all knew what we were getting into when we married into this life. Deployments are hard but is it really that hard to keep your legs closed? buy a toy..seriously!
    and as for the letters overseas to say "im cheating" do woman not understand what that will do to a person over there? they have enough on their plate to think about..distracting them with news like that isnt safe at all. for as long as i live i will never understand how someone can cheat on a spouse overseas, the whole idea of it makes me sad.
  • imagelizbi0407:
    imageJoBieger05:
    imagejessiel19:

imageJoBieger05:

Same here, only she never wrote him...at all. I did, and I was the one to tell him when he got back to town. and a couple of months later we started dating and as they say the rest is history!

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Oh man, while I agree with Sweetheart about jumping to the conclusion of cheating, (Like my original post about my co-worker wife.. I did tell my coworker that I saw her hanging out with other guys in the dorms while he was deployed but I didn't say anything else beyond that.)  

I have seen a couple guys I work with get really burned. It makes me really sad. For example, I knew a guy who married his high school girlfriend. He is around 27 years old and reconnected with his high school girlfriend when he went home on leave. They got married and were really happy. His wife had a previous marriage that fell apart and had a six year old son. My coworker adopted the son and found out she was pregnant with their first child. He was so happy about becoming a father for the first time.  

When she gave birth, he knew the child wasn't his. They are both white and it was obvious the kid was part mexican. His wife's ex-husband is mexican and she admitted she cheated on him with her ex-husband. They ended up getting a divorce..

and well, after hearing countless stories like this.. it really is sad. I guess when it comes to it, some people are faithful while others are not.

• If I had a dollar for everytime this happened I could buy out DH's enlistment contract.
    Expect MIRACLES!! Shocking surprise BFP 9/12/12 After 2 IUIs, 3 IVFs w/ICSI and 1 FET we have been blessed with a healthy baby girl born 26 August 2010! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagesweetheart18:

I wish I was wrong for her DD and DH sake but she out right told us the other day. Pretty much we were all outside hanging out and she came right up to me and said

"So you heard I'm fuucking (guys name) right?"

me-"um, um no?"

her- "well just so you know so you don't get any ideas about him." 

Apparently with my DH standing right beside me my conversation with this guy came off to her as hitting on him or something. Trust me I only want my DH. And yeah I'm not going to be watching her daughter any longer. I just hope by the time her DH gets back she cuts this out b/c I'm not going to lie on her behalf.

• imagelizbi0407:
    imagesweetheart18:

I wish I was wrong for her DD and DH sake but she out right told us the other day. Pretty much we were all outside hanging out and she came right up to me and said

"So you heard I'm fuucking (guys name) right?"

me-"um, um no?"

her- "well just so you know so you don't get any ideas about him." 

Apparently with my DH standing right beside me my conversation with this guy came off to her as hitting on him or something. Trust me I only want my DH. And yeah I'm not going to be watching her daughter any longer. I just hope by the time her DH gets back she cuts this out b/c I'm not going to lie on her behalf.

woahhh

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"