Georgia Babies
Options

Wah!!!!!

So we were at a corporate dinner tonight with a guest speaker. He was midway through his speech when my niece called for evie to say goodnight. I was in the front and couldn't sneak out and by the time I called back my baby was asleep! She did great today and I'm so proud of her. I only got to talk to her once. I miss her but we're having a good time. Tomorrow I'm going to the spa at 4.

Re: Wah!!!!!

• Options
    You should be happy that she was comfortable enough with your niece to fall asleep without talking to you! That is great! And enjoy the spa, whoo hoo! My whole trip next week I have planned around massages :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    :o( I know that makes you sad, but I'm glad everyone's having fun!! Everytime we're out of town and call home, Abigail's too busy playing to even say "ahllo!"
    Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm sorry that you missed the goodnight call, but so glad to hear she's doing well with it!  You have fun at the spa today- I'm sooooo jealous!

• Options

I've had to travel alot since my kids were born and I've actually found the "goodnight" calls can be difficult for my kids.   Right at the time you want them to settle and be sleepy, it upset them.  They started asking lots of questions/crying and it made it hard.  Granted, my kids were with DH, but he told me not to call at night anymore :(  

Its great she fell asleep so easily!  Enjoy the rest of your trip :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersbr> Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageMrsBrandiGreene:

I've had to travel alot since my kids were born and I've actually found the "goodnight" calls can be difficult for my kids.   Right at the time you want them to settle and be sleepy, it upset them.  They started asking lots of questions/crying and it made it hard.  Granted, my kids were with DH, but he told me not to call at night anymore :(  

Its great she fell asleep so easily!  Enjoy the rest of your trip :)

This.  We always call first thing in the morning.  Makes for a good start to the day.

And, I am glad you are having fun.  I know you will look so pretty in your dress tomorrow!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"