• Options
    My BIL/SIL are stationed in HI. I'm not much help, am I? Stick out tongue
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am, and NeonStarFish is also.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

thats cool.. are you guys army at schofield? or your BIL/SIL?

• Options
    imagesarah022609:

My BIL is in the Navy. sorry

• Options
    imageblueshirt2003:
    imagesarah022609:

My BIL is in the Navy. sorry

oh its cool.. im just curious on who is all here :)

• Options

image1momma:

Do you like it? My husband starts looking for orders in June of this year and he says if there is a place in Hawaii for him he is going. I am so scared. It is too far away for me, especially not knowing anyone. It will be his sea duty(Navy) and I do not want to be stuck there while he is deployed for 6+ months.

• Options
    imageZack&KrisAs1:

image1momma:

Do you like it? My husband starts looking for orders in June of this year and he says if there is a place in Hawaii for him he is going. I am so scared. It is too far away for me, especially not knowing anyone. It will be his sea duty(Navy) and I do not want to be stuck there while he is deployed for 6+ months.

I love it here, been here three times, my dad was in the marines too :D so ive only known military life 

• Options
    imageZack&KrisAs1:

My DH is AD Navy and is stationed here in HI. We just recently got here in December.

The distance from our families and friends has been tough, but HI is a very nice place to live. I have yet to make new friends here since I am a SAHW/M and do not get out too much, but I'm sure once I start getting to know people I will enjoy living here much more.

Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers TTC #2 ~ Cycle 7
  • Options
    imageNavyWife1989:
    imageZack&KrisAs1:

My DH is AD Navy and is stationed here in HI. We just recently got here in December.

The distance from our families and friends has been tough, but HI is a very nice place to live. I have yet to make new friends here since I am a SAHW/M and do not get out too much, but I'm sure once I start getting to know people I will enjoy living here much more.

My husband is also an AD and I am also a SAHM which I think is the reason why I am so scared of going. It is hard for me to get out and make friends too (I'm shy). It is a place I have always wanted to go, but it is such a big change. Thanks for responding! :-)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"