Which dress would you wear? — The Bump
Single Parents

Re: Which dress would you wear?

• mrgnmrgn member
    Sixth Anniversary Photogenic
    What is the occasion? That red number is pretty sassy!
  • Definitely the red one!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Red one all the wayyy!
    imageNo one will ever understand the strength of love I have for you. After all, you are the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside.
  • THe answer to what the occasion is is more complicated than usual.  But best to think of it like an engagement party.
  • mrgnmrgn member
    Sixth Anniversary Photogenic

image BostonGayGal:
    THe answer to what the occasion is is more complicated than usual.  But best to think of it like an engagement party.

I just thought the red is more formal looking than the other. But I definitely would vote red either way.

• Um, you're a hottie!  RED!   

Son-10.5
    Son-4
    Daughter-2
    #4- EDD July 14

• At the risk of throwing off the perfect streak you have, I actually like the other dress, I think because it seems like the cut is more suited to you? They're both hot on, I just like the way the other dress defines your body.
  • I like red and so does Payton :)

PM me for the new blog address!
  • I will second the "other" one. I like them both but I think the other one fits your body better. 

And FYI- when you were talking about flabby arms I imagined someone that looked VERY different! 

• the red one
  • Red
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    "There comes a time in life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh, forget the bad, and focus on the good. So love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."
  • I follow the bump too so i have some follow up questions... What is A wearing color-wise?  and How long will you be wearing it before you change?  But at first glance/thought I would go with the red number.  I like red heads in red though:)
    [CENTER]My 2nd chance at happily ever after...[/CENTER]
    [CENTER]Making it official March 30, 2013[/CENTER]
  • A. will be wearing a very sexy black satin dress.

My gray beaded dress is silk chiffon with intricate beading.  The red is satin. 

• They're both gorgeous on you, but I def like the one on the right! :-)
  • The red one most certainly then.
    [CENTER]My 2nd chance at happily ever after...[/CENTER]
    [CENTER]Making it official March 30, 2013[/CENTER]
  • RED hot mama!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards