That is all. :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Logan David 03.27.08
Jacob Riley 05.18.09
{Member since 2007}

Re: AW: New sig (then and now)

• cute!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I love it! Mine are roughly the same # of months apart. I can't wait until they are where yours are right now. How is it having an almost 1 year old and a 2 year old?? Mine are just starting to interact and I love it :)
  • Loading the player...
  • imageJilybean17:
    I love it! Mine are roughly the same # of months apart. I can't wait until they are where yours are right now. How is it having an almost 1 year old and a 2 year old?? Mine are just starting to interact and I love it :)

It is sooo much better (for us) at these ages, the best yet! I mean we still have our rough days and challenges, but they have SO much fun playing together. On top of that, Big Brother is so proud of Little Brother's accomplishments (claps and says "Good Job, Jay-Jay") and Little Brother just adores Big Brother and thinks he is about the funniest thing ever. It is just a lot of fun. The age yours are at now was rough for us.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Logan David 03.27.08
    Jacob Riley 05.18.09
    {Member since 2007}
  • I can't wait! Yes, I am definitely still sleep deprived so that makes everything a bit harder to deal with. DD is a terrible sleeper. I didn't expect much else considering DS didn't STTN until 1 year. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"