Cincinnati Babies

Paint color help

We are using this bedding in Hunter's room and I'm not sure what color to use. I'm afraid orange might be too harsh and a blue might be too much. Any help?!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Paint color help

• What about a neutral - like a beige?  You can always do matching curtains.
  • What about a chair rail, with orange on the bottom, and khaki up top? or orange on bottom and the grey on top (like the moon?)
  • Loading the player...
  • what about a very very pale shade of blue?  Maybe a white with a blue sheen to it?  I also like the neutral suggestion.
    Kristen & Mike 7/2005
    Griffin 10/2007
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I like the chair rail idea and I think it would look great with khaki on top and orange on the bottom.  Or, what about khaki walls with an orange accent wall?

Jack's bedding is crazy bright (orange, green, turquoise) and we painted it a nice beige/khaki to sell the house (it was blue and green) and I really like the way it looks.

The color we used is Wool Skein by Sherwin Williams.  We tried 12 different shades of beige and this was the best by far - not too yellow, not too gray, no pinkish tint.. just a really good khaki.  Not too dark and def. feels like a color, not like 'dark white' lol, like a lot of other neutrals.

Hannah

• Thanks for the ideas ladies! The chair rail idea is great, but I have no clue how to do that! **off to google that** Now the room is already painted a beigey color, but I think it may be too dark. It's similar to Townhouse Tan   330D-6 on the Behr website. If anyone looks that up, let me know if you think it may be too dark.
  • Chair rails are very easy to put up, DH & I did out kitchen a few yrs ago, not much to it. Post pictures when your done.

BTW...I think the color you have will work, just add the chair rail and orange bottom, Maybe a burnt orange?

• Thanks Hayley!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"