Single Parents
Options

I think I just need to vent.

I have just been so tired lately. Like all I want to do is sleep, and no matter how much naps I take a day or try to, I am still dragging ass lol. I feel like all I do is work now, and the best part apart work is that it's closing shift. FML. I am suppose to get out at 12:15 on the dot. But the other person I am usually working with love to take her sweet time doing everything. I BUST MY ASS at work to get everything done, but we always clocked out by almost 1am. And it's killing me. Mia is a cap napper these days or some days she doesn't wanna nap at all.

Yesterday was just a bad day. I thought I had to be in for work at 6, but I really had to be in for 5. So it's 5 o'clock and my mom gets home from work and I get a call saying I'm suppose to be there now. So I'm like oh ***. And I'm not trying to sound like Snowflake chick or whatever, but my mom watches Mia for me while I work. So I'm rushing to get ready and I'm yelling (but not in a bad way, I was yelling cause my mom was in the other room) to my mom that I have to leave now and that I'll leave the car and my friend Alex is taking me so you can do your errands with the car. My mom bugged out on me.

She starts screaming "What the fvck Amanda. You are not leaving call work and tell them you are gonna be later because I have to go get coffee and cigarettes and run to the store." And I'm like I can't do that, I'm leaving the car just bring Mia with you. She started throwing everything in my purse out and across the room. I was so mad. I had no other choice, I just got my things and left. Luckily my aunt was there and had Mia in the other room.

I don't get what was so difficult about me leaving her the car and her taking Mia. Whatever. I am just so stressed lately, I got lawyers letters coming in the mail cause of medical bills. I don't know why cause everything I call to straighten things out with my insurance they said that everything is paid off already and then I get more letters in.

And It just pisses me off in general because Javier is just floating around happily in life doing whatever he wants while I am here raising his child by myself. That selfish bastard, I am so excited for karma girls.

Okay that's about it I think. Thanks for letting me vent.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"