TTC After a Loss 6 Months+

It is possible to disagree without playing the "you jealous empty uted ones" card.

Apparently this point is lost on many.

Re: It is possible to disagree without playing the "you jealous empty uted ones" card.

• Apparently not - those are fighting words
  • I still don?t understand this. Don?t think I ever will.

I still mourn my two dead babies and still hate on girls who didn?t ?deserve? or even have to work for their sticky ones. 

I guess I?m sick in the head and need some counseling, but nothing pisses me off more than this comment. That?s what made me link it over here.

Missed MC 1 - 11/21/2006 Missed MC 2 - 03/10/2008 BFP # 3 09/18/09 - Gabriel David born 05/11/2010 baby
  • Loading the player...
  • I just always want to say yes I am ____________ (jealous, a biitch, hateful, etc.) Walk a mile in my shoes, or any of these other ladies, see how you turn out.

I pray to God they never, ever have to.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • one would think, but apparently not.  
    DD(9)DD(5.5)DS(3)DS(born 2/1/11) July 2006, lost a baby at 8 weeks, natural miscarriage , May 2009 lost Zoe Eliana at 17 weeks no reason known, possible under developed organs. Lost two more babies in September 2009 at 7 wks 4 days. Had myomectomy surgery to remove a large fibroid in November 2009.
  • amen.
    Forever buddy to Angelica; Natural Miscarriage Jan. 2008 @ 11 weeks; 2 years of BFFN's; DX: Unexplained IF (RE thinks IF is due to tubal issues); IUI #1 & 2= BFFN; IUI#3 = BFP, resulted in Cornual ectopic pregnancy; IUI #4 - 6 =BFFN; Our next endeavor... IVF. 1 grade AA embryo transferred on 4-23-2011 and 5 frosties. BFP Abby born 1/5/2012

imageimageimage
  • I still don't see how jealousy is an irrational reaction to this situation. Or why it's funny rather than sad.
    BFP #1 10/17/09: missed m/c at 7 weeks; BFP #2 10/22/10: chemical pregnancy; BFP #3: 1/28/11

Baby Boy Smudgie born 10/4/11

<a href="http://s837.photobucket.com/albums/zz298/triple_sevens/?action=view

• Sigh.  Yeah.  I skimmed over that because I just wanted to not have to deal with it.

But since I was the trouble maker, maybe I should point out that my ute is currently occupado?

• imagegrr_aargh:

Sigh.  Yeah.  I skimmed over that because I just wanted to not have to deal with it.

But since I was the trouble maker, maybe I should point out that my ute is currently occupado?

Yes to the occupadoee

• imagesurfergirlkona:
    imagegrr_aargh:

Sigh.  Yeah.  I skimmed over that because I just wanted to not have to deal with it.

Yes to the occupadoee

Best still be there tomorrow morning, or I'll be incapable of rational thought tomorrow. . . 

• It's particularly lost on teenyboppers who don't know how to spell common names.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"