Northern California Babies

ah, poop finally!

E has not pooped since three days ago. She started having some small hard ones and was clearly in pain. I gave her a bunch of water, then juice heavily diluted, then juice not as heavily diluted, which she liekd the best (of course I felt bad but what can you do?)

I put her down for her nap and she was complaining and then crying. I thought to myself, "ok, I'm going back in, she may have finally pooped" and Voila!. It's amazing how happy poop can make me. Now she is resting peacefully.  What a sweetie. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ah, poop finally!

• imageamyfelice:

It's amazing how happy poop can make me.

Ain't it the truth??  I never thought I would be so personally invested in someone else's poop!!  lol 

• Loading the player...
  • imageMrs_Shmoopie:
    imageamyfelice:

It's amazing how happy poop can make me.

Ain't it the truth??  I never thought I would be so personally invested in someone else's poop!!  lol 

Ditto to both. And not only how happy it can make me, but how it can seem like I have a completely different child pre- and post-poop.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image
  • Yup, the nights I'm most fed up with trying to get C to sleep are the nights he has to poop.  Poop, and it's lights out without a fuss.
  • yeah, she had a rough night last night. I hope tonight is better now that she is less poopy. 
  • Aw poor thing..woot for poop! :)
  • this entire thread makes me smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"