Northern California Babies
Options

((Roni))

sorry your post got so badly hijacked. I would say that when I was TTC, my doctor kind of read me the riot act. I was trying not to stress over it and she made me stress a little bit so I got OPK's and that was somewhat helpful. 

Also I found out that taking Claritin or other allergy meds can decrease your EWCM.  I stopped my Claritin and that was the first month I had EWCM and got pregnant. Maybe it's a coincidence, but you'll probably never convince me of that..  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ((Roni))

• Options

Thanks! I just went through a hell of an early afternoon... got in a fight with the sidewalk (it won by the way), and came back to my post... I just got through it all. I feel as though I opened a can of worms... 

Thanks for your insights, and I hope to catch up with you on FB one of these days. You are always on, but never on :-) 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

Totally butting in, but I too wanted to say sorry your post got off-topic.

I agree with the other posters that I wish I'd known it wasn't necessarily as easy to get pg as I'd originally thought. 

Also, I wish I'd charted a little longer before I started TTC since I had some issues with my cycle I had no idea about until we were actively TTC.

Anyway, good luck whenever you decide to TTC & please come ask any questions you may have. Big Smile

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    ha, yes I see your FB chats and it's always too late to respond. I hope we get to meet soon. and good luck TTC,.
  • Options
    Another butt-in-ski....I too feel bad that your post was high-jacked.  I hope that you know that most of us are very interested in meeting new people and offering our perspective...and that most will be respectful.   Lots of luck to you on your TTC journey.  I hope that it's an easy one.
    Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Options
    One more butter-inner :) My husband loved knowing where in my cycle I was, and I love science and I loved knowing what my body was doing when. Do what feels right for you! And remember that there is a huge group of women here who support you, whether your journey is relatively easy or takes a little longer and a little more work. :D
  • Options

imagealibee09:
    One more butter-inner :) My husband loved knowing where in my cycle I was, and I love science and I loved knowing what my body was doing when. Do what feels right for you! And remember that there is a huge group of women here who support you, whether your journey is relatively easy or takes a little longer and a little more work. :D

I think this is an excellent piece of advice! Yes

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"