Georgia Babies

I don't get it.

I dropped DD off yesterday afternoon at daycare so I could go to an interview.  They got her to take a 2 1/2 hour nap.  But yet I'm lucky if I can get her to take an hour nap in the afternoon.  So not fair.

She will do the same thing for my husband.  Go down for a nap easy peesy.  But if I walk into the room she pops those eyes right open. And guess what I'm doing right now?  Fighting her to get her to take a nap!

UGH!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I don't get it.

• The daycare tires them out, then they play calming music and teachers will rub their backs until they go to sleep.  I asked about this because my kids always napped better at daycare.
  • Sounds like she knows how to work it!

• Loading the player...
  • jax has always slept better/ate better, etc for everyone except me or dh.  

not fair at all :) 

• We have a no napper on our hands too.  I barely get 30 minutes out of him.  Some days he'll have 3-5 naps.  Some days, 1 or 2.  I wish he's nap for an hour at a time 2-3 times a day, I know he'd be less cranky!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • She must not nap well when you are around because she wants to spend time with you! Look at it that way. My mother swears that's why DS used to nap terribly for me on the weekends...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ava does the same thing when DH is with her.  She sleeps her little head off.  But not when I am around!!!  Last Saturday I went for a pedicure and to run some errands.  Wouldn't you know she slept 3 freaking hours!!  She usually only take 1 - 1 hr nap. 

photo bigsister032_zps1fdfe81e.jpgLilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • imageally-cat:
    We have a no napper on our hands too.  I barely get 30 minutes out of him.  Some days he'll have 3-5 naps.  Some days, 1 or 2.  I wish he's nap for an hour at a time 2-3 times a day, I know he'd be less cranky!

There's still hope for longer naps Ally!  Ethan was exactly as you described forever.  One day he just got it and started taking two regularly scheduled naps for 2 hours!  Now he just takes one and it's 1 1/2-2 hours always. Rarely but sometimes up to almost 3.  I bet Max will switch over one day too.  E man used to do the exact same.  I heard others say they started napping better all of a sudden and didn't believe it.

imageLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"