Detroit Babies

NE1 work for TACOM?

Wondering if anyone works for TACOM in Warren? I applied for a job there and am wondering what government benefits/perks there are?

How hard is it to actually  get a job there? So far, it doesn't seem easy.

I was also wondering how the pay scale works.

Thx.

Re: NE1 work for TACOM?

• I don't work for TACOM (my MIL does, though) but I do work for the federal government. Our pay scale is the same, and the hiring process is similar. It takes a really long time to go through.

The pay scale is a General Schedule and the pay rates are fixed depending on where on the scale you are hired. You can PM me if you want specific info about salaries etc.

A+S | Met 8/24/06 | Married 9/27/08
    Started TTC 12/2008 | dx PCOS 5/2009
    6 failed clomid/femara/TI cycles, 1 failed clomid/ovidrel/IUI cycle
    Successful Cycle: 5/12/11 - 1000mg Metformin + 100mg Clomid(late response) + TI = BFP

2/13/12 - We proudly welcomed our daughter, Hadley Teresa!
    Lots of Luck to all of 3T/IF

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • J&R you have a PM.
  • My friend works there and LOVES it. Seriously will not stop talking about how great the work/life balance is. I am not sure on his pay but I know that he left a well paying job at a car company to go there.

I will say it took over a year for him to get a job there. Its a very long process and they have a lot of applicants. His wife is trying to get a job there now as well and has been talking to someone there since last summer. 

Good Luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"