Pregnant after 35

Finally posting - Hello to all!

I have been trying to post for the last few days and they finally had to manually verify my account.....anyway I am 37 and will be 38 at delivery.  I am pregnant with number 3, my oldest DD is going to be 18 in June and my youngest DD just turned 4 in April.  My due date is 12/31 but I have had 2 previous c-sections so I am hoping for a delivery between 12/17-12/20 so I can be home for Christmas.  My first cousins (who are sisters) are both pregnant too with their first and one is due at the end of October and the other at the beginning of December, so our babies will each be about a month apart.  

Re: Finally posting - Hello to all!

• Welcome to you and your Christmas baby.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congratulations and welcome! That will be nice for your little one to have second cousins so close in age.
    I am a Wonder-Mom!
    DD#1 - January 2008
    DD#2 - September 2010
  • Loading the player...
  • COngrats and welcome!!
  • mwdmwd member

Congrats!   Hopefully your cousins live close to you.  My children will have no close cousins that are nearby, so right now DS plays with an 8 year old at family functions.  So your situation is ideal!

2ndly, your daughter should always wear that color.  It's gorgeous on her, and she is beautiful!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagemwd:

Congrats!   Hopefully your cousins live close to you.  My children will have no close cousins that are nearby, so right now DS plays with an 8 year old at family functions.  So your situation is ideal!

2ndly, your daughter should always wear that color.  It's gorgeous on her, and she is beautiful!  

Thanks, each cousin lives about 2 hours away in opposite directions, but my sister lives only an hour away and just had a baby boy in Feb and our girls are 8 months apart.  Hopefully we will find time to get together a few times a year.    

• Really - congratulations!!  Thanks for the news about manually verifying the account - I've been trying to post for weeks :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"