Northern California Babies

Date night ( clicky poll )

Re: Date night ( clicky poll )

• Our first anniversary was 3 weeks after L was born.  My mom came to stay with her and we went out to dinner.  She was all we talked about, and I called at least 3 times (drove my mom crazy) but we were so glad we went. 

Do it!  It will be way more fun than going to jail for killing your hubby :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • we had to see Avatar on IMAX in 3D. It was worth it. But I don't trust any sitters except my nanny, who is expensive. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Our anniversary was also 3 weeks after DS was born.  MIL watched him while we went out to dinner.  It was the longest 3 hours of my life, but it was good to get out.  We've gone out 4 times since then for hockey games, with hopefully a bunch more games coming up!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • After we had Riley, it wasn't until she was something like 6 months old.

My guess (having been there), you need a night away without DH AND the kids.

• We still haven't had a date night Sad

However, our anniversary is coming right up so maybe soon? Hopefully?!

• imageZoeMay06:

We still haven't had a date night Sad

However, our anniversary is coming right up so maybe soon? Hopefully?!

DEFINITELY!! Make it happen. Start looking for a sitter NOW!!!! You have to celebrate your anniversary with your DH!!  

• DH and I went out to dinner to celebrate our 5th anniversary when DS was 4 months, went to a wedding when he was 10 months (leaving him at the hotel with my mom), went out to a movie for our 6th anniversary, and have hit two movies solo in the last two months.  So yeah, 4 dates or so in 22 months.  Not our strong suit.

I'd vote for a bit of time alone and THEN maybe some time alone with DH.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"