Houston Babies

I am no longer a "Mommy" or "Momma"

Kohen now refers to me as "Mom" and DH "Dad".  Where has the time gone???

Re: I am no longer a "Mommy" or "Momma"

• Aww.  :( 

Sam started that quite a while ago, and it made me sad.  And of course because Sam calls us Mom and Dad, Hannah does too.  It's just not right, I tell you!  We should get at least a few more years of "mommy!"

• Are they learning this from classmates or TV or something???  Emmy started calling me mom about 50% of the time now.  I correct her and say that I'm mommy!  It's just too soon!

Lisa. mommy to Emmy and Ally image
  • Loading the player...
  • :-(  It's starting with us too.  Except I get Mom and DH still gets Daddy.  Sometimes I'll pretend not to hear her so she'll go, mom ... mom ... Momma!  Then I turn around. hehe.
    Abbie Rose 9.26.2004
    Collin Thayne 10.11.2010
  • Avery calls me Mom about 50% of the time.  I'll ask her what my name is and then she'll say Mommy-o.  Goober.

imageimage
    Pics by Fleurish Imagery
  • Luca has NEVER called me anything other than mom..  I think I birthed a 12 year old...  I have NO idea where he got mom from...  However, he when he is talking about the mother of a friend he says "Webbs Mama" or "James Mama"..  URGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Rena calls me Mom when she's upset about something or wants my attention. Other than that she still calls me Mommy. She is wayyyy too young to be calling me Mom already! :)
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Brynne and Brooke still call me Momma and they are 10 and 11.

I remember being laughed at in high school because I called my parents Momma and Daddy.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"