Two Under 2
Options

Does anyone have this carrier??

Re: Does anyone have this carrier??

• Options
    I have one (a babyhawk). I don't like it for small infants. I think it works better for over 6 months age group.
    image Mommy to Barbara 11/8/05, Elisabeth 5/13/07, Loukas 12/23/08 and Lazarus 09/25/12
  • Options
    You might go check the AP board, they always have tons of posts about wraps. I have not used that one, but I love my homemade Moby and homemade woven (for back carries and heavier babies). Tons of different carries, so they are super useful. I spent $15 between the two of my wraps, also, so they are really affordable if you have a sewing machine. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We have a Sachi Mei Tai which I believe is just about the same thing (the different names always confuse me, lol) and we love it right now.

It works on both DH and I 

For the first 3 months I loved my home made Moby but now that she is bigger this works great. Then I have a ring sling for my toddler which I love too

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Freehands are great for younger babies...they might not be as supportive for your older one since only the shoulder straps are padded.  If you wanted one for both kiddos, it would probably be better to find one with a padded waist and shoulder straps.  There are still a lot of people who love their Freehands for their older babies though.

(All the previously mentioned names are all mei tai's...just different brands)

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"