Two Under 2
Options

can i get some advise?

So i recently found out i will be having 2 under 2. My wedding is in July, i will be about 4 months pregnant...which is not that big of a deal to me but we planned to honeymoon in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. Do you think it's a good idea to go out of the country pregnant? Also anyone know what fun things i will still be allowed to do while pregnant? Any advise would be great. TIA.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: can i get some advise?

• Options

I seem to remember someone on the boards not going to Mexico b/c their OB said the little stomach bugs could harm the baby. I'd ask your OB. 

You can do anything but drink!...and skydive, probably.

• Options

I would probably go, and have a great time. No alcohol, and drink ONLY bottled water that has been sealed. You should be fine!

Congrats and welcome to it!

Check out my siggy... we are close with children!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I went to Mexico when I was 13 weeks pregnant with DD #1.  We stayed at a nice all inclusive, so I wasn't at all worried about getting sick.  I thoroughly enjoyed myself even though I couldn't drink.  I lazed by the beach and the pool and enjoyed a facial in the spa.  We were there for a wedding and it was wonderful!  I wouldn't worry about going at all.  Have fun!
  • Options

i would go and stay away from ice in drinks, as well as any water thats not opened in front of you. I hear you have to be careful about salads too since they are washed. 

I would talk to your OB. I went to the bahamas while pg with ds and the doc said as long as I wasnt going to africa or something, that it was fine.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"