Success after IF

Well...It's very faint...

I have been getting very faint positives since the weekend.  I thought by today (9dp5dt) it would be a nice clear BFP, but it's still faint.  Like, I was planning to take a picture, but I don't think anything would show up.  I'm not feeling good about this.  I fully expected to see a clear result today since I got faint ones early.  I'm afraid it's a chemical.  :(  And my stupid beta isn't until MONDAY.  I'm really sad today.  I have so many symptoms; it's like a cruel joke.

Re: Well...It's very faint...

• I'm sorry that it's not a stronger result.  But, a line is a line so I'm keeping hope that you get a nice strong beta on Monday.  Hang in there sweetie!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • ah hon, I know the feeling. ;-( I'm gonna sit here and have the audicity of hope for ya... GOOD LUCK!

Join us - Commit Random Acts of Kindness, and say "I did it for Cricket" Cricket's Cadence
  • Loading the player...
  • You are so pg! Mine were always faint and I had twins at the time. Congrats! You are pg until further notice!
    For DD - IVF/ICSI #1 - BFP / For DS - dIUI #1 - BFP Dx:severe MFI-Y Chromosome Microdeletion Isabel born 10-15-08! / Baby Boy EDD July 2013 imageLily  pie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I'm sorry you are sad.  I always had faint lines when I was pregnant with Andrew.  Don't give up hope yet!!  Good luck, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a great beta on monday!!!
  • My lines were always faint! Even with a first beta of 553! Good luck on Monday.
  • I am so sorry!  Maybe it is a late implanter.  I had my beta today and didn't even want to go.  I hate these BFNs. :(
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

After 21 cycles, and severe MFI, we finally did it with IVF #1 w/ICSI! Nico arrived 12/3/08!!!
    TTC for #2: IVF w/ICSI #2-4/17/10-BFN; IVF w/ICSI #3; 7/4/10-BFP!!! Beta #1- 96; Beta #2-528; Beta #3- 7371; 6w,5d-blited ovum=D&C :(
    IUI #2 1/10/11-BFN; IUI #3 2/18/11-BFN
    IVF #4 w/ICSI & PICSI ER 5/13/11, ET 5/1/118-BFP!! Natalee arrived on 1/23/12!!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Blog: Miracles Can Happen
    Parenthood Blog: The Adventures of Nico & Natalee
  • My lines never got any darker when I tested from 7dp3dt-10dp3dt.  Don't give up hope yet!
  • I got very faint lines with Reed well into the time when they should have been darker!!!  Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

• CMM05CMM05 member

A line is a line!!!

I'm not lying when I tell you that my lines were faint with both boys even AFTER my nice betas :)

My first beta at 14dpiui with Connor was 231 and a test I took the next morning was faint......

I say congrats are in order :)

What test are you using?? I found that FRER gave me faint lines all.the.time.

CBE is much better!

Can't wait to hear about your great beta number :):)

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • congratulations - i hope you are surprised on monday!  which tests are you using?
  • Thanks, guys.  It's nice to hear about faint BFPs with good outcomes.  Last time, my test was DARK on the same day... But I was PG with twins through the first tri, and my first beta was huge.  So, this gives me hope that maybe I've just got a singleton this time.  I still wish the line would get darker!  I'll try to hang on to hope, though.  Thanks.
  • First I used 3 Rite Aid brand (fake First Response type), and then today I used an e.p.t.
  • Oh sweetie, HUGS.

I'll say that mine at 14 dpo a couple weeks ago was very faint and I thought it meant BFN or chemical again too.  (It was unmistakable by 13 dpo with DD.)  But by the morning of my beta at 16 dpo last week, it was a lot darker.

I'm sorry you have to wait SO long -- I would think they'd let you go in by Friday at the latest!!! :(

I'll be thinking of you a ton!  C'mon line!!!

Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
  • can you try dollar tree tests?  those always get darker for me.  not sure about the other ones.  I always have high betas with a singleton though.  they only get darker taking two days apart and comparing
  • You're pregnant.  :-)  A line is a line.  Maybe your HCG is just slow to rise...mine was.  But either way, a line is a line!

Hang in there sweetie.  ((HUGS))

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm sorry it's not stronger, but a line is a line! Please don't give up yet! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a nice strong beta for you on Monday.
    IUI # 1 on 1/19, Beta 2/1 = BFN, Hysteroscopy on 2/15= 5 polyps removed, and cervix cleared, IUI #2 on 4/15 = BFP, Beta#1 on 4/30 @ 15 dpiui= 279, Beta #2 on 5/9 @24dpiui = 10,154, U/S on 8/5 = TWO GIRLS! Born 10/16 at 28 weeks. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I have everything crossed for you!

• mine never got darker.... ever.    even well after my 2nd beta, they were always light (using FRER).      so don't worry just yet!!!     I'm rooting for you!!!
    Brought to you by IVF, ICSI, limited fert, and oocyte cryopreservation.
    Because we're fancy like that.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• My lines with Henry were dark at first, then faint...which, of course, sent me into hysterics, given my history. But I learned a good lesson--never trust the darkness of the line! A line is a line!
  • I wouldn't give up hope - a line is a line! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. :)
  • Well a line is a line right? I'm sorry it's not getting darker to make you feel better though. Is there any way they will let you come in for an earlier beta? Making you wait until Monday is cruel! I think you need to go out and buy some different tests (FRER, maybe a digital) to help you figure out what's going on. Good luck and please keep us posted! (((HUGS)))
  • Yay!!!!!!!!!!  So happy for you!!!!!  Don't worry about the faintness of the line.  Some HPTs aren't as sensitive. 
  • A line is a line! I really think all the tests are different and that the darkness of the line doesn't mean anything! Congratulations!!!

FWIW, my lines were SUPER faint at 13/14 DPIUI.  

• a line is a line!!!!! Congrats!!!!!
    imageimage
    Married 8.13.2005, M/C 12/8/06- 5 weeks, M/C 2/27/07- 7 weeks, M/C w/ D&C 8/10/09-6.5 weeks *Charles Lawrence born 5/2/08 @ 3:14am, 7lb 8oz, 20.5 inches. Clomid, Crinone and baby aspirin. *Alexandra Claire born 9/14/10 @ 9:52am 6lb 14oz, 20.5 inches. Femara, Crinone and baby aspirin. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • sounds VERY promising to me! a line is better than no line. Congratulations!

:)

2 infertiles' journey to 2 pink lines (and a baby girl)
    "our IF story"
  • Whoo hoo!  I never even had the courage to test before my IVF betas.  I can't believe they make you wait that long.  TORTURE!  Hope the lines keep getting darker.  What about a digital?  

Congrats - can't wait to follow your new adventure! 

Megan Hope 2yrs 3months

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Even this time around with twins, my lines were faint!  CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
    My Favorite Books image
    Books read in 2012: 58!
  • I hope your weekend goes by super fast and Monday brings a wonderful beta!  I hope your lines get darker and you feel much more confident about it.  Thinking about ya!!  I hope you cheer up too!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"