Pregnant after 35

Halfway!

I'm halfway there today and I actually can't believe it. This whole pregnancy has been a bit of a blur with some early scares and having to wait even longer for more testing to conclusively rule out issues with our baby. I'm hoping the second half of this pregnancy is nothing like the first half and the next thing I know I'll be holding my new baby girl to take home with me.
I am a Wonder-Mom!
DD#1 - January 2008
DD#2 - September 2010

Re: Halfway!

• Something like pregnancy is not going to get in the way of WonderMom.  Best wishes on a very boring rest of your pregnancy.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • YAY for the 1/2 way mark!  Hope the next 1/2 is nice and quiet and uneventful!
    Married 5/12/07 Took 3 IUIs and 2 IVFs for our sweet boy He was worth the wait! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Yay!  Time to 'hurry up and wait'.  Have a wonderful second half!
  • Halfway!  That sounds so lovely right about now!!  Congrats on making it and hoping the next 20 are easy peasy!
  • Congrats!  I hope the second half is fun and relaxing!  As I remember, the first half tri kind of dragged, the second tri flew by, and towards the end it started to feel like time had stopped - LOL!
    Eleanor Paige, born 3/27/08 Noah Christopher, born 10/2/10 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Congrats on the halfway mark! I hit mine last Friday so I know exactly how you feel. Here's to happy & healthy 2nd halves for both of us!!
  • Keep up the good work...the end will be here in no time and you'll have the best reward!
  • Congrats on hitting the halfway mark! Here's to a good second half for you!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"