D.C. Area Babies
Options

Where are you going this for sunny weekend?

Apparently the weather is going to be great.  I think I want to go somewhere but don't know where.  Normally take LO walking around the neighborhood or to the malls.  Any suggestions where I can take great pics too??  Thanks in advance.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Where are you going this for sunny weekend?

• Options
    I'm going to the zoo on friday:-)
  • Options

how about Meadowland Gardens for pix?

doggy - what's up w/ the sig? LOL

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    What about taking a walk on the trail that runs parallel to the GW Parkway
  • Options
    Go to the National Arboretum, the Azalea walk is in full bloom and it is incredibly beautiful. 
  • Options
    no idea what is up with that siggy.....haha
  • Options

My son's named after my dad (RIP).  We went back to the UK to visit my family and I wanted a pic of my dad & son.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    imagesoom2007:

My son's named after my dad (RIP).  We went back to the UK to visit my family and I wanted a pic of my dad & son.

I meant another poster, it was thenest effing everything up. Everyone who had a b-day ticker in their sig had a huge sig of thenest page - very weird. Looks like it's fixed now.

• Options

DS's birthday party is on Saturday  (He'll be TWO on Friday!  AAAAH!), so we're kind of stuck around town this weekend.  Sunday we may go to the farmer's market.  I haven't been since we moved up here, so I want to check it out.  DS loves looking at produce, so he'll enjoy it too.

Next weekend we're going on a hike in Prince William National Forest.  Great Falls isn't that far from you--I'm sure you could get some awesome pictures there, and you'd be outside enjoying the weather too.

On nice weekends we tend to take trips into DC as well.  There are usually tons of people flying kites over by the Washington Monument, and DS loves to watch them.  There's tons of room for him to run around, and we can pop into a museum if it's getting hot or we need a change of pace.

• Options
    I want to take carter to reston zoo or we might head up to my dad's farm.
  • Options
    Reston Zoo I think. Can't wait! We're also going to the DC Zoo next week (which will probably not be as cool as Reston...)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"