Quick Update - warning preg ticker — The Bump
TTC after 35

Quick Update - warning preg ticker

Hi Ladies!  I miss you guys!  Anyway, went to my OB today.  I was so happy because she recognized me and I have only seen her once (during my M/C) so I thought that was a good sign.  She was very gracious about seeing me so early and totally understood wanting to get betas done.  The office's standard is to see people for the first time at 6 weeks.  She also did a quick pelvic (not a pap), listened to everything and checked out my nodes.  I was glad they had made time for the exam, because I thought I was already getting a yeast infection Sad  I have a very minor one and she said pro-biotics will probably knock it back.  I was happy that I don't need to take the harsh stuff yet.

Anyway got my first blood draw and second is Thursday.  She said they would call by Friday afternoon with the results.  Fingers crossed they are high enough and doubling, but not so high as to indicate a litter Stick out tongue Will let you know.  I hope you all can join me on first tri soon!

I give up trying to get a ticker.  I have a DD that is 2.5 years old and is awesome.  Maybe I'll add a quote to distinguish myself.  Hmmm.  How about...

"It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" - A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

Re: Quick Update - warning preg ticker

• Congratulations!  I hope to be joining you on first tri soon, too.
    image Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers imageimageimage
  • Congratulations!  Best of luck!

dx - DES daughter
    cervical stenosis
    and I'm wicked old

TTC since 10/09
    b2b IUIs = BFN
    IVF #1 = BFN
    IVF #2 = BFFN

• H & H 9 mos!
    TTC #1, Cycle 22 - Jan 2009 IUI , Femara & Follistim: 7/21/09: BFN Multiple rounds of Clomid June 2012: Decided to move on to IVF after 3 more rounds of Clomid Sept 2012: Got a call from a friend asking us to adopt her baby
  • Can't wait for your update this week!
    TTC #1 since Jan 2010. PCOS, osteoporosis and celiac disease.

Visit The Nest!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Goodbye good boy Toby. We will love and miss you forever - RIP 1/18/12
  • Congrats!  I hope your beta numbers are strong and doubling!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC #1 Cycle #18 m/c Jan. 9, 2007, chemical pg May 4, 2007, methotrexate shot Oct. 5, 2007--m/c Oct. 9, 2007, IUI Nov. 17, 2007 It worked! beta 11/30 & 12/6 TTC #2 Cycle #5 IUI July 20, 2009 -BFN 8-3-09 Cycle #6 IUI August 17, 2009-BFP! 8-31-09, beta 9-1-09, 9-8-09, saw the H/B 9-22-09 EDD 5-10-10
  • Awww.  Congratulations.  Wishing you a very H&H 9 mos.  P&T for high numbers.  :)
  • Congrats!  Sending tons of doubling beta dust your way!!  GL!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congratulations!!!

• That's great! Glad you could get in for an early appointment.   Keep us posted!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • woohoo!!! Best to you and GL!
  • Congratulations! Can't wait to hear your numbers. I have my fingers crossed that they are high.
  • Congrats - H&H 9 months!

image ..............................................................................................................................................

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Nathan, Alex, Maddie and Oliver

Angel Baby:EDD 3/3/12, M/C @11W2D

Today I am pregnant and I love my baby BFP:12/10/11 EDD:8/20/12 Rainbow Baby born healthy 3 weeks early on 7/31

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Sounds like you have a great doc! Congrats!
  • Thats so great izzour, so happy for you, i am prone to YI also, though i havent had one in a while thank god, hoping that goes away and your bloods are high high high, wishing you the best Big Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards