Minnesota Babies

Preschool for 2 year old?

Know any places that take 2 year olds?

Re: Preschool for 2 year old?

• I guess what do you mean by preschool?  A 2 year old isn't at all the same, cognitively, as a 3 year old.  If you're simply looking for somewhere for your 2 year old to be all day, I'd just find a daycare that you like that is super into "education" type stuff.

Good luck finding what you're looking for.

• There are daycare preschool programs, but I haven't seen anything that is like a one day a week kind of thing where you can drop them off until they are atleast 2.5. ECFE might be your best bet for a non-drop off class. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I do not want to drop her off all day, that is why I was looking into preschool options. 

I have noticed some start at 2.5, but most 3. 

She needs more than I can offer, we do a lot during the day/week and but I think she needs more. 

Thanks for the ECFE suggestion, I will look into it.

• Check your local church. Some of the kids in my daycare have gone to their Church's preschool and have started before age 3. I think the requirement for preschool is being potty trained.

Also ECFE is a good option. The schools around here have preschool with parents for ages 2 & 3 then without parents for ages 3-5

imageimage

9/24/2011 Plymouth Firefighters 5k: 47:13
    11/12/2011 Diva Dash 5k: 45:45
    5/5/2012 STEM school 5k TBD Coming up in 2012:
    6/10/2012 Walk to Remember SIDS foundation 5k
    (in memory of a sweet baby boy)
    11/10/2012 Diva Dash 5k
  • DS#1 went to life time fitness pre-school this year. He wasn't 3 by Sept 1 so I had a hard time finding him something. I also checked with a few churches but nothing in my area offered a 2 year old program.

good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"