Preemies
Options

March for Babies pics in blog

It totally rained on our walk, but it took place anyway and was moved indoors to the park skating rink. We only did 5 laps around the rink, but it was a good time anyway! :) And we raised over $6,800!

https://threecheersforbabies.blogspot.com/2010/04/march-for-babies.html

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: March for Babies pics in blog

• Options
    Thanks for the reminder, I need to put mine in my blog too.  We walked in the rain and the cut the walk from 3.1 miles down to a mile and a half.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Thanks for sharing. Love the shirts. Did you get yours (the adult) from MOD? And great job fund raising!!! That is fantastic!! We were unable to do our walk this year because of the rain. Next year Andrew will be able to brave the elements better.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Great Job. Sorry you got rained out but wow what an amazing job fundraising!  Glad you had a good time!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Yay! Love the pics!! We didn't get to walk because of a storm that rolled through that morning, but they have rescheduled a cookout for next Friday - so excited!

• Options
    great job!
  • Options
    Congrats on raising all that $$! Your babies are so cute, I can't believe how big they have gotten!
    IVF #3 = ID Twin Boys TTC #3, June 2011 FET #1 m/c 9 Weeks, October FET #2 BFN, December FET #3 BFN, March FET #4 c/p, June FET #5 BFN, July FET #6 embie didn't survive the thaw IVF#4 September 2012 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Identical twin boys born at 30 weeks 2 days due to HELLP
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"