Snarky and T-TTC

"You Need A Dolly"

This was today's excessive bag comment from a random stranger on the elevator. I was carrying my messenger bag, purse, and hard hat.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: "You Need A Dolly"

• WTF? Can't they keep their mouth shut?

*edited

• I am flying to Austin and coming to your work with my normal complement of bags.

Or perhaps I should bring S and her her stroller and diaper bag, just to make it interesting ;)

• Loading the player...
  • Your co-workers and their bag comments are infuriating.  So ridiculous. 
    TTC #1 Dx: severe MFI
    IVF with ICSI #1: BFP
    TESE for DH 08/09/09
    ER 08/09/09; ET 08/14/09; Beta #1 08/23/09: 150; Beta #2 08/25/09: 267
    TTC #2: FET #1: BFP
    ET 06/16/11; Beta #1 06/25/11: 282; Beta #2 06/27/11: 777
    First u/s: Twins! Baby A stopped growing @ 9 weeks, forever in our hearts
    TTC #3: FET #2: c/p lost at 4 weeks
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I can't imagine what they would say to me....weird weird weird
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageDr.Loretta:

I am flying to Austin and coming to your work with my normal complement of bags.

Or perhaps I should bring S and her her stroller and diaper bag, just to make it interesting ;)

Ohhhh...a day at work w/ Dr L and S. Now that would fun! :D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Oh good lord.  They should see what I leave this house with every morning in order to get Ryan to school and me to work.  THEN let them say something.  LOL
    My first haircut!

Severe MFI - on to IVF w/ ICSI

IVF#1-2: BFN
    IVF#3: BFP! - 1/24: ET - 5d - 2 blasts - 2/02: Beta #1: 16.2 ...... 2/04: Beta #2: 35 ...... 2/09: Beta #3: 401.5 - I'm pregnant! - 2/13: u/s #1 - baby boy, due 10/12, born 10/16! ...... 8 lbs 0 oz, 22 inches! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"