Secondary IF
Options

Slowest.Board.Ever. POLL INSIDE.

Seriously, this is the slowest board.

Anyways, here's a poll to bring out the lurkers and the other bored ppl like me.

1. If you had to drink one thing for the rest of your life ( besides water ) and only this, what would it be?

2.What's your favorite way to exercise?

3. Favorite Vacation Ever?

4.  What's going to be your next kid's name? ( one for girl, one for boy )

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Slowest.Board.Ever. POLL INSIDE.

• Options

The board was actually quite busy yesterday. And I'm glad it's slow because it means that there are many of us struggling with this.

1. Sweet tea (I'm talking about the REAL stuff, not the crap you get at McDonald's)

2. Just Dance on the Wii

3. Punta Cana because that's where DD was conceived

4. Hannah for a girl, no idea for a boy

• Options

I disagree, we should be doing check ins and more encouragements to keep this board rolling and making it more appealing for more newbies.

1. My drink: Sprite or Berry Propel

2. Swimming

3. Bahamas

4. Harlow for my girl, and I have like 5 names for the boy.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

1. Crystal Light iced tea or champagne

2.Les Mills classes

3. Honeymoon--Maui, Bora Bora, and Moorea

4.  Michael Patrick for boy/Kaitlyn Grace (Katie Grace) or Kaitlyn Elizabeth (Katie Beth)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Options

Anyways, here's a poll to bring out the lurkers and the other bored ppl like me.

1. If you had to drink one thing for the rest of your life ( besides water ) and only this, what would it be?  MILK

2.What's your favorite way to exercise? Walking/hiking

3. Favorite Vacation Ever?  Puerto Vallarta with DH on our honeymoon

4.  What's going to be your next kid's name? ( one for girl, one for boy ) boy= Anthony girl= I have no idea

• Options

1. Red, Red, WineSmile

2. Jogging

3. It's a tie between Lake of the Ozarks & Italy

4. Girl: Layla Love....Boy: I have no idea....so it had better be a girl!

• Options

Yay!!

1. If you had to drink one thing for the rest of your life ( besides water ) and only this, what would it be? ** Simply Raspberry Lemonade -- it's so good!

2.What's your favorite way to exercise? ** I love to go to classes, but haven't made the time in years. Now that I have DD, I just DVR shows on the Fitness network and do them while she's napping.

3. Favorite Vacation Ever? ** Our honeymoon! It was the only all-inclusive I've ever been on, and my first vaca outside the U.S. (though I've travelled internationally for work). Plus, you just can't ever capture that "just married" feeling on another vacation so there's no comparison!

4.  What's going to be your next kid's name? ( one for girl, one for boy ) ** My current front runners are Perry for a boy or Neta/Nettie for a girl, but DH would probably choose Knute or Nola (his top picks the last time I was PG).

• Options

1. If you had to drink one thing for the rest of your life ( besides water ) and only this, what would it be? Iced Passion Tea from Starbucks (I buy it and brew it at home - LOVE!)

2.What's your favorite way to exercise? Rowing

3. Favorite Vacation Ever? My 1st date with who would become my lovely husband. He took me to Cabo San Lucas for a week for my 22nd birthday. We met, in person, for the 1st time at the airport 2 hours before boarding an international flight. Wise? Probably not. Did it work out and he wasn't an axe murderer? YES!

We can't agree yet. For a boy he's STUCK on Alexander which I don't hate but I don't think he knows how popular it is.

• Options
    imageJune24Bride:

1. If you had to drink one thing for the rest of your life ( besides water ) and only this, what would it be? Iced Tea

2.What's your favorite way to exercise? Treadmill with a good book

3. Favorite Vacation Ever? Hawaii 

Kathryn (Katie) Marie or Aaron James (AJ)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

1.  Diet Coke

2.  Hiking or playing sports

3.  Maui (got engaged there!)

4.  Madelyn for a girl and Benjamin for a boy (we think)

• Options

1. If you had to drink one thing for the rest of your life ( besides water ) and only this, what would it be? Mountain Dew

2.What's your favorite way to exercise? Elliptical machine

3. Favorite Vacation Ever? Kauai, Hawaii

4.  What's going to be your next kid's name? ( one for girl, one for boy ) Girl: Ashley, Boy: undecided
  • Options

1. If you had to drink one thing for the rest of your life ( besides water ) and only this, what would it be?  Starbucks Frappuccino -- could I alternate the flavors? ;)

2. What's your favorite way to exercise?  Hiking

3. Favorite Vacation Ever?  The most interesting were Russia, Indonesia, and India, though the one where I had the most fun was Ireland

4.  What's going to be your next kid's name? (one for girl, one for boy)  No clue, and we won' t discuss until after the big u/s!

Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
  • Options

1. If you had to drink one thing for the rest of your life ( besides water ) and only this, what would it be? Water, that is really what I drink. I guess Bloody Mary mix.

2.What's your favorite way to exercise? The kind I get from chasing my daughter.

3. Favorite Vacation Ever? I haven't had many because we always lived in internation countries when I was younger.

Boy=Garrett Phillip Girl=no clue

• Options

1. If you had to drink one thing for the rest of your life ( besides water ) and only this, what would it be? - A really good red wine. 

2.What's your favorite way to exercise?  I love walking, by myself and rockin' out to my iPod. 

3. Favorite Vacation Ever? - Our trip to Aruba 4 years ago.  We left the day after we got engaged and it was The.Best!

4.  What's going to be your next kid's name? ( one for girl, one for boy )  We have NO idea at all.  We had DSs name picked out before we even got engaged and we have a list of girls names a mile long.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersm/c - 2.25.09, 5w5d; m/c - 9.27.09, 7w0d; m/c - 12.4.09, 6w0d
  • Options

1.  XXX Vitamin Water or sweet tea

2.  Walking and pilates

3.  Maui

4.  Girl - Kaelyn, boy - Ryan

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
    TTC #2 since Nov '07
    Tried 4 cycles of Clomid, TI, Gonal-f, and IUI's - all BFFN's
    Both tubes removed Nov '09
    Low AMH = 0.3
    IVF #1 for Feb '10 - cancelled due to poor response - Gonal-f and Repronex
    IVF #1.2 for June '10 - Gonal-f, Menopur, and micro Lupron
    ER - 6/19 (2 retrieved), ET - 6/22 (1 transferred with ICSI), Beta 7/5 = BFFN
    IVF #2 for Nov '10 was cancelled due to poor response - Follistim, Repronex, and micro Lupron
    IVF #2.2 for Feb '11 - Gonal-f, Repronex, and Ganirelix
    ER - 2/24 (8 retrieved), ET - 3/1 (2 transferred with ICSI), froze 3, Beta 3/11 = BFFN
    FET - 4/19 (3 transferred), Beta 4/28 = BFP, EDD 1/4/12
  • Options

1. Milk, maybe chocolate, but plain is good too

2. Swimming, dancing or canoeing

3. I have not been on many, so I guess disneyland/mexico

4. For now we like.. Boy= Mathias Girl=McKinley  (possibly spelled differently)

Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Options

Ok, I'm late:

1. Diet Coke

2.Wii Fit

3.Atlantis, Paradise Island in the Bahamas

4. Anjali for a girl..?? for a Boy... 

• Options

1. If you had to drink one thing for the rest of your life ( besides water ) and only this, what would it be? I pretty much just like water... can I say lemon water?

2.What's your favorite way to exercise? Used to be the elliptical (I love cardio) - but right now it is just going on walks w/ babies

3. Favorite Vacation Ever? When I took my grandma to Hawaii - where my aunt/her daughter and kids live

Girl: Jillian, Boy: Henry - Not that it matters, we are lucky to have our two.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"