Baby Names

Matchy Matchy

Today I met 3 little sisters.  Emerald, Pearl, and .....wait for it.... Di-mond.  spelled like that.  Just had to share :)  Has anyone seen some odd names lately?

Re: Matchy Matchy

• Those poor children...

**TTC since 10/2009** **BFP 4/15/12- Dx Molar Pregnancy- Surgery 5/15/12 & 5/22/12** **BFP 1/23/14- 1st Beta (1/24/14) 171 2nd Beta (1/28/14) 860** Pregnancy Ticker

• Actually my step grandmother and her sister are Pearl and Opal. Although my grandmother wouldn't go by Pearl- she went by her middle name.
  • Loading the player...
  • oh, there was also a little girl (3 years) named Tequila.  asking for trouble!

• imagekloesk:

oh, there was also a little girl (3 years) named Tequila.  asking for trouble!

WTF? 

• lol Wow... My cousin went to school with a girl named Chanda, and her last name was Leer... I don't know why someone would ever do that to their child!! They have to live with it! lol
  • My great grandmother and her sisters were Opal, Pearl and Ruby. 
  • Niiice. My little sister's bff is Amethyst Crystal, no lie. She goes by Amy.
    DS 12/18/2011
    DD 8/28/2014
    DD 5/24/2016, stillborn at 40 weeks
  • imagemommasproat:
    lol Wow... My cousin went to school with a girl named Chanda, and her last name was Leer... I don't know why someone would ever do that to their child!! They have to live with it! lol

I've seen a Crystal Ball and Sky Ward at our school.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"