Success after IF

7dp3dt--BFN--I just dont think this worked :(

Last IVF I got a BFP on the evening of this day.  I just honestly think this cycle didnt work and it makes me so so sad.  I wish I could be more positive I just really think I would have sene the faintest of lines by now.  I'm hoping I am wrong.  sigh.  Thanks for the support
Severe MFI resulting in IVF/ICSI #1 in Nov 2007. BFP!!
Our beautiful son was born July 2008.
2010: 2 IVF's,1 FET = 2 BFN's, 1 c/p :(
Feb 2011-Unmedicated FET= BFP!! DS #2 born Oct 2011!!.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: 7dp3dt--BFN--I just dont think this worked :(

• Don't give up yet I got the faintest of faint BFP's 11dp3dt at my last IVF cycle with DS.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am so sorry:( I really hope that it is just too early!
    It took over four years to be diagnosed with PCOS. We TTC #1 for 18 months, did 5 rounds of Clomid and finally moved onto IVF...which worked! Throughout our IF journey, we suffered 3 miscarriages. We conceived both DD and DS without treatment.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I am clueless about IVF, but hopefully you are just too early...

I didn't get a BFP with Caroline until 18dpo...

(((Hugs)))

• so sorry.  I hope you get a surprise.  when is your beta?
  • I don't think you're quite out of the game - with my IVF cycle I tested on 4dp5dt (= to 6dp3dt), 5dp5dt (= to 7dp3dt) and 6dp5dt (= 8dp3dt) and got all BFN's until the night of 6dp5dt, when I got the faintest of BFP's.  I had even tested earlier that morning with FMU and it was negative.

Don't count yourself out yet.  I understand not feeling hopeful though, so, I'll be optimistic for you!!

Hannah

• Thanks ladies!  My beta is not until NEXT Friday--ridiculous!
    Severe MFI resulting in IVF/ICSI #1 in Nov 2007. BFP!!
    Our beautiful son was born July 2008.
    2010: 2 IVF's,1 FET = 2 BFN's, 1 c/p :(
    Feb 2011-Unmedicated FET= BFP!! DS #2 born Oct 2011!!.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• My beta wasn't scheduled until 12dp3dt. I was afraid to test before that so I stuck it out until then (I was 150% convinced it was a failed cycle) and was pleasantly surprised w/ the results!

Perhaps testing now is a little early and that's the reason for the bfn. GL next Friday!

• Hi. I just wanted to say it is still early. I am 4dp5dt and tested BFN this morning and I am starting to freak out (like you). But I think 9 & 10 dpo is still early......keep on testing. We have to be at least hopeful, right??? This is just so hard!

• I didn't get my BFP until 9dp3dt.    with BFNs at 7dp and 8dp.    

so don't give up yet!

Brought to you by IVF, ICSI, limited fert, and oocyte cryopreservation.
    Because we're fancy like that.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DO NOT give up.  The earliest I ever got a BFP was 10dp3dt.  I even got a negative on the day before.  That brought us DS.  Saying prayers for you
  • I am hoping and praying with all my might that you are wrong. ((((BIG HUGS))) If you need anything call me.

PS. I have Thin Mint ice cream at my house if you need to drowned your sorrows.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"