staten island moms — The Bump
New York Babies

staten island moms

If you delivered at Staten Island University Hospital, can you please share your experience?  Thanks!

Re: staten island moms

• I will be going there for Parenting Classes but that's not where I will be delivering. I wonder if the classes are any good though :)
  • I delivered at RUMC, so no personal observations (had a fantastic experience there) but I've have friends who delivered at SIUH and have not heard anything terrible.  Good luck!
  • I had my babies before moving here.  2 colleagues complained about siuh...  one said the nurse called her over the call bell system periodically to ask if she needed pain meds...she rarely saw the woman.  the other said she had to get up and change the pads under herself after giving birth. she asked for help a few times and ended up having her husband grab a bed pad and getting up and cleaning herself up.  ?  

another friend delivered at rumc and said it was a good experience.

now..... I work at rumc.  all three of these people work at rumc.  so take it how you wanna.  lol.  but I have heard rumc has a good nicu. hopefully you do not need it.   

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards